So I'm thinkin of getting a slingbox just wanna kknow if its worth it and what I need?First of all is the picture pretty clear and wanna make sure it doesn't lag.Second what exactly do I need?Just the slingbox and slingmedia for mobile or do I need to purchase somethin else

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 07:24 PM
    I would also like to know how this slingbox works. Also I know there are different models and I was wondering if anyone knows what the deal with them is. Is it worth it to get a newer model? Are there different features with the newer models? Any info would help. Thanks.
    02-25-09 07:26 PM
    I'm definitely not a tech guy for the Slingbox but I have one and absolutely love it. I own the basic but am thinking of upgrading to the HD one. Picture quality is pretty good but can vary depending on what type of connection your home and the place you are accessing from has.

For anyone that doesn't know the Slingbox plugs in to your cable at home allowing you to watch your TV channels anywhere as long as you have internet access (It "Slings" them). Setup was relatively easy, plug it in unblock a few ports and you're good to go.

Currently using the mobile version on my flip and the quality is surprisingly good.
    02-25-09 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD