Sleeping with the enemy: I need a subtle war strategy.
    This would be a clich� if the enemy weren't an Ipad.
    My husband offered me an ipad last Christmas even though I stated I preferred a playbook. 2 months later, justice was restored: my husband bought me a playbook!!
    At night, while I work in my berry-own playbook, my hubbie watches YouTube videos and plays free games. I love my husband, but what he holds in his hands is my enemy!
    Can anyone suggest a legal, accidental, and irreversible way to "cripple" the enemy?
    03-22-12 09:44 PM
    I hear the ipad makes a great chopping board for vegetables and is easily washable in the sink
    03-22-12 09:47 PM
    Those wise rumours....
    03-22-12 10:18 PM
    I say don't sleep with the enemy. The worst mistake I have ever made both in the phone world and real world.
    03-22-12 10:23 PM

Worth a try, you can always say "but there was an app for that!!"

You can always try this app as well... I could't find the image showing real life results, but you can imagine...

EDIT: Each to their own. Just enjoy your PlayBook and let him enjoy his iPad. And while over WiFi, call his skype using imo.im.

Yep, we can make skype calls, provided WiFi is good.
    Last edited by diegonei; 03-22-12 at 10:29 PM.
    berry-vice and BoldtotheMax like this.
    03-22-12 10:24 PM
    Suppose the enemy, "the iPad"....was to accidentally take an "unfortunate "...tumble down the stairs

.....................then be replaced with a PlayBook

03-22-12 10:28 PM
    10" iPad........."NO IT'S TOO BIGG!!!!!"........she thinks 7" is just right
    03-22-12 10:31 PM
    Sleeping with the enemy: I need a subtle war strategy.
    This would be a clich� if the enemy weren't an Ipad.
    My husband offered me an ipad last Christmas even though I stated I preferred a playbook. 2 months later, justice was restored: my husband bought me a playbook!!
    At night, while I work in my berry-own playbook, my hubbie watches YouTube videos and plays free games. I love my husband, but what he holds in his hands is my enemy!
    Can anyone suggest a legal, accidental, and irreversible way to "cripple" the enemy?
    If you are serious, I would suggest you seek marriage counseling. Alternatively, just a little bit of what grown ups call maturity makes a world of difference at times. They are both just toys or tools and people really are allowed to have their own preference.
    03-23-12 01:06 AM
    I slept with the enemy for two months while she enjoyed her 10" but it didn't take long before she realised my 7" was just as good or better.
    03-23-12 01:15 AM
    If you are serious, I would suggest you seek marriage counseling. Alternatively, just a little bit of what grown ups call maturity makes a world of difference at times. They are both just toys or tools and people really are allowed to have their own preference.
    I'm sure the OP is just offering some lighthearted humor.
    Barljo and kbz1960 like this.
    03-23-12 01:20 AM
    Wow! Serious much?

This thread is like an awesome party where you hooked up with the sexy member of the opposite sex and you are the VD that you caught from said hook up.

P.S. Don't ask how I came up with that analogy.
    03-23-12 01:37 AM
    Psssst... *looks both ways* here's what ya do. Wait till he falls asleep with it then kindly sit it on the night stand on your side of the bed because I'm sure you didn't want him to roll over and knock it off the bed right?!? Sooooo, once its on your night stand, I think you should feel the need to get a BIG glass of water to drink then oops!!! Wink wink. Not saying you should do this, even though I do hate apple, but its kinda funny since I know you're joking....right?!? LOL
    03-23-12 01:48 AM
    I slept with the enemy for two months while she enjoyed her 10" but it didn't take long before she realised my 7" was just as good or better.
    u nasty lol
    03-23-12 02:04 AM
    You seriously need my help.

For the great and fair price of one large red skittles bag per week; i'll help you detect sarcasm on the internets.
    john_v and BoldtotheMax like this.
    03-23-12 06:48 AM

Sent via tapatalk using the Samsung Galaxy Note
    03-23-12 08:19 AM

For the great and fair price of one large red skittles bag per week; i'll help you detect sarcasm on the internets - Sarcasm Detector

HAHA that was awesome!

(Would have quoted but I'm on mobile so I don't know if its possible)
    03-23-12 08:41 AM
    Ask him why he likes the iPad more than the PlayBook. If he says it's because the PlayBook is too small say, "Well if 7" is too small then I better go out and get a new husband!"

Zing!
    peargood likes this.
    03-23-12 09:52 AM
    Spill some wine over it, maybe a date night, some drinking and told him to tak a picture of the night with the ipad. Then spill it and get him a PB and a 9810. He won't remember what is an ipad
    03-23-12 10:12 AM
    Ask him why he likes the iPad more than the PlayBook. If he says it's because the PlayBook is too small say, "Well if 7" is too small then I better go out and get a new husband!"

Zing!
    This is just hilarious
    03-23-12 10:28 AM
    If you don't sleep with the enemy long enough, he will do anything you ask...
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-23-12 11:16 AM
    If you don't sleep with the enemy long enough, he will do anything you ask...
    Or he will look elsewhere....
    03-23-12 11:20 AM
    Why sleep with the enemy when sleeping with the good guy is sooooo much better?

On a side note, my phone number is 555-1234.
    03-23-12 12:12 PM
    Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
    03-23-12 01:00 PM
    What an arse!..

anyways - sleep away. I gave my old PB to my wife - she likes it. (the playbook)

03-23-12 01:04 PM

For the great and fair price of one large red skittles bag per week; i'll help you detect sarcasm on the internets - Sarcasm Detector

HAHA that was awesome!

(Would have quoted but I'm on mobile so I don't know if its possible)
    Just hitting "reply" next to a specific post will generate the quote codes when I'm posting from my BB.

I'm still waiting for skittles.
    03-23-12 01:11 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD