I gave interview to my college for enrolment on my Q10 skype. 2 times interview cancelled because of BlackBerry bad buggy skype

I noted than when u changed sim in ur bb10 then skype will not work correctly
    U have to dleate skype and reinstall to use app perfectly. This is hidden bug of skype for bb10 I know that

I think skype is very professional app and BlackBerry said their mobile are busniss but the cant make skype built for BlackBerry haha. What is this BlackBerry

posted via Q10
    10-09-14 07:56 AM
    and what would happen if you use it without changing the sim ?
    10-09-14 08:59 AM
    I gave interview to my college for enrolment on my Q10 skype. 2 times interview cancelled because of BlackBerry bad buggy skype

U have to dleate skype and reinstall to use app perfectly. This is hidden bug of skype for bb10 I know that

I think skype is very professional app and BlackBerry said their mobile are busniss but the cant make skype built for BlackBerry haha. What is this BlackBerry

posted via Q10
    Firstly. Wtf.???? And secondly BlackBerry doesn't make the Skype app. So you should really take you bad Grammar and go write them a letter

Posted via CB10
    gvs1341 likes this.
    10-09-14 09:46 AM
    Firstly. Wtf.???? And secondly BlackBerry doesn't make the Skype app. So you should really take you bad Grammar and go Right them a letter

Posted via CB10
    Fixed it for you.
    Zirak and CecilTsunami like this.
    10-09-14 10:33 AM
    Your comment reeks of privilege. Perhaps English isn't the OP's native language?
    10-09-14 12:24 PM

posted via Q10
    I've heard of a couple of other apps that don't like the SIM in a device to be changed.... I would think it would be an issue on any device that you swtiched the SIM on. If it only does it on a BlackBerry, then yes BlackBerry should work with MS to fix the bug.

SKYPE is an important app for some professionals and for many consumers. But this is BlackBerry.... the app situation is what it is. Developers are only supporting BlackBerry to the level that users support BlackBerry. When you don't have a large enough user base, you don't get much support - apps or updates to apps.
    10-09-14 12:41 PM
    That Skype thing also happens on my buddies Galaxy S3, Skype doesn't like it when he changes his sim

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 01:03 PM
    Irregardless (LOL) of it being first language or not, at a college level of education one should have both the skill and desire to properly communicate. How does one expect to be taken as anything more than a whiner if they don't put in any effort?

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    10-09-14 01:12 PM
    Fixed it for you.
    You didn't fix it. You made it wrong.

Right = direction
    Write = writing a letter

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 01:49 PM
    You didn't fix it. You made it wrong.

Right = direction
    Write = writing a letter

Posted via CB10
    It was sarcasm towards OP's English writing skills

Posted via CB10
    dietertong likes this.
    10-09-14 02:17 PM
    Fixed it for you.
    Hahaha

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 04:43 PM
    Firstly. Wtf.???? And secondly BlackBerry doesn't make the Skype app. So you should really take you bad Grammar and go write them a letter

Posted via CB10

Hay piggi I know skype is Microsoft app
    But skype for BlackBerry 10 is android converted piggi

posted via Q10
    10-09-14 07:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    Wow super ignorant first off its the internet on a fourm. Second, English is obviously not the OP first language. So you have just successfully enbodied the ignorant ' merican

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 08:09 PM
    Wow super ignorant first off its the internet on a fourm. Second, English is obviously not the OP first language. So you have just successfully enbodied the ignorant ' merican

Posted via CB10
    Well. Super ignorant. You just did to me what I did to him.

Hey I have no problem with spelling mistakes and what not I make them all the time. My problem Is at a college level. You really shouldn't be using words like dleate. Etc.....
    Yet you have no problem showing of your ignorance toward me. 1st world's problems.

This thread needs to be put out to pasture. "Piggi" out??????

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 09:23 AM
    Hay piggi I know skype is Microsoft app
    But skype for BlackBerry 10 is android converted piggi

posted via Q10
    Thanks well at least your grammar is better

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 09:25 AM
    Well. Super ignorant. You just did to me what I did to him.

Hey I have no problem with spelling mistakes and what not I make them all the time. My problem Is at a college level. You really shouldn't be using words like dleate. Etc.....
    Yet you have no problem showing of your ignorance toward me. 1st world's problems.

This thread needs to be put out to pasture. "Piggi" out??????

Posted via CB10
    And how do you know OP has taken a college level English course? English is a bizarre language with messed up rules and in which very little can be worked out with common sense. It's a hard language to speak let alone to write. It's sad how many people are so rude and ignorant to non native speakers.

You don't know feel it, but it takes courage to speak in a language other than your own, and it's pretty hurtful for someone to put you down when you're trying your hardest. Try going onto a Chinese forum with only basic Chinese understanding. Would you even know how to write?

Off topic lesson of the day from moi

Posted via CB10
    Batmark likes this.
    10-10-14 10:00 AM
    U will wonder I gave interviw for mba to newzyland college on my Q10 skype which is bad app
    I want to go abroad for study visa haha

posted via Q10
    10-10-14 11:49 AM
    I alrady pgdca
    Now I want to do mba
    Let see what is inside busniss

And by the way skype is android converted BlackBerry app develpors shuld make skype built for BlackBerry

posted via Q10
    10-10-14 11:50 AM