Well from what I know we're pretty much gonna have to wait for the public beta to be releaed.. Could be soon or later .. Most likely later but I love to be mistaken

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 01:47 AM

Most likely later but I love to be mistaken

I would too!
    07-03-09 01:50 AM
    Well from what I know we're pretty much gonna have to wait for the public beta to be releaed.. Could be soon or later .. Most likely later but I love to be mistaken

if it hasn't even gone into closed beta yet then sadly it might be a while before open beta noooo I've been looking at this too and have been wanting it badly.

Just found this on the website

Blackberry: We�ve launched our closed private alpha, and will announce our public beta this summer.

So perhaps we were mistaken yay
    07-03-09 01:54 AM

Just found this on the website

Blackberry: We�ve launched our closed private alpha, and will announce our public beta this summer.
    Which website did you find that at? I couldn't find anything regarding support for the BB on Skyfire's site at all
    07-03-09 01:59 AM
    Lol! I'll only believe it til it happens ... We were told Skype would be officially launching its skype client for BlackBerry in May.. But we're two months later and still no skype!

07-03-09 01:59 AM

We were told Skype would be officially launching its skype client for BlackBerry in May.. But we're two months later and still no skype!

Yes, I've been waiting for skype too.
    07-03-09 02:02 AM
    If you have a storm, you can download the leaked skype beta if you search in the right places.. But people are complaining of connection issues, still worth a try though!

07-03-09 02:05 AM
    If you have a storm, you can download the leaked skype beta if you search in the right places.. But people are complaining of connection issues, still worth a try though!

Yeah, fortunately, (For me) I have a Blackberry Curve 8330. Heard to many issues with the storm, plus I hate touchscreen.
    07-03-09 02:14 AM
    Lol! I had an HTC touch and hated it with a passion love my 8900! But would love it more if we finally get these apps! Especially skyfire .. Flash built in? Count me in..

07-03-09 02:17 AM
    Which website did you find that at? I couldn't find anything regarding support for the BB on Skyfire's site at all
    Skyfire Support

Here's the link scroll down to the very bottom of the page.
    07-03-09 02:26 AM
    love my 8900! But would love it more if we finally get these apps! Especially skyfire .. Flash built in? Count me in..

I love my 8330! It was dropping calls, but I think I fixed that. The layout of the QWERTY Keyboard is one of the best out there, in my opinion. I like the apps for the 8330 thus far (especially pandora) but I completely agree with you... The more it has, the more I love it.

Can't wait for skyfire!

As I understand it, with a true full browser, that would mean support for live streams, as in live TV, or a live webcast, right?

THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!
    07-03-09 02:43 AM
    i cant wait to get my tour and soon after im hoping that skyfire will be out
    07-03-09 12:19 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD