is there a way to listen to Sirius Radio on a Blackberry?

thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 07:47 AM
    There is. What model device do you have?
    07-20-08 07:54 AM
    i don't have a blackberry yet. i'm going to be getting the curve, verizon.

Posted from my EnV at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 11:53 AM
    There is. What model device do you have?
    I have a 8330....could you help me?
    07-20-08 12:12 PM
    Here is a link for XM, im not sure if Sirius has a package fo BBs.
    XM Radio Mobile on BlackBerry�
    07-20-08 12:20 PM
    If you can listen to XM and Siruis through Orb. You need to download USirius and UXM, and need to download Orb to your desktop. Then you need to sign in to USirius and add the URL to your favorite stations to Orb through the custom add Internet Radio Favorites under audio. And then you can access Orb through your BB by going to mycast.orb.com and signing in. There is a little more to it, but that should get you on your way.
    07-20-08 01:09 PM
    If you can listen to XM and Siruis through Orb. You need to download USirius and UXM, and need to download Orb to your desktop. Then you need to sign in to USirius and add the URL to your favorite stations to Orb through the custom add Internet Radio Favorites under audio. And then you can access Orb through your BB by going to mycast.orb.com and signing in. There is a little more to it, but that should get you on your way.
    thank you! i'm going to try this as soon as i get my curve! awesome.

Posted from my EnV at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 01:20 PM
    whats the rest to it cause everytime i try it says that the protocal is unsupported so frustrating. i have a curve 8310
    08-26-08 02:23 PM
    I just downloads xm to my curve since upgrading to 4.5 I can't access my radio via Sprint... and this is pretty cool- 14 days trial.
    08-27-08 11:28 AM
    Can this work through moodio? Do you have to leave it running on your desktop? I would love some Ellis show on my blackberry!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 11:43 PM
    The good news and the bad news:

Good News: Yes, you can use Orb and uSirius loaded on your computer to transmit Sirius radio to your BB. Both work well together and are free. Of course, you will have to have an internet radio subscription on your Sirius account.

Bad News: Sirius has gone after the programmer of uSirius. He has pulled uSirius from his servers. Most shared download sites have also pulled uSirius from their offerings. It may be quite difficult to find a place to download uSirius.

Sirius has announced that they are coming out with iPhone software to listen to Sirius radio. Hopefully, they are working on a BlackBerry version. Ther eis already an XM version for BlackBerry.
    03-31-09 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD