Me too, but I'm looking forward to going to Europe in a month for the first time, for a different view.
    Awesome! I haven't been over there since my old USN military days. You will enjoy it!
    Just don't stay in a Hostel unless you're on the millionaire side of things.
    03-24-14 07:29 PM
    Awesome! I haven't been over there since my old USN military days. You will enjoy it!
    Just don't stay in a Hostel unless you're on the millionaire side of things.
    I already have hotel reservations set. Can't wait!

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    03-24-14 07:51 PM
    That's what I'm saying too. But the typo one they reviewed positively which is what I'm saying. Now you get my angle.

Posted via CB10
    One is a detachable keyboard you can choose to use or not, the other is an integral part of the phone.

You have no angle, what you have are two parallel lines.
    richardat and JeepBB like this.
    03-24-14 07:54 PM
    Agree to all except this. My Z10, my wife Z10, and now my Z30 didn't have rebooting issues. Nor did I see a whole lot of bugs

Posted via CB10 - Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2141/Telus
    The rebooting issue was a major problem in the US. The Z30 never had that issue. As far as being buggy the first release of BB10 has come a long way from what it was and should have been released at the very minimum with what 10.1 was. It was incomplete and wasn't up to par with what other manufacturers had at the time.
    03-24-14 08:03 PM
    The rebooting issue was a major problem in the US. The Z30 never had that issue. As far as being buggy the first release of BB10 has come a long way from what it was and should have been released at the very minimum with what 10.1 was. It was incomplete and wasn't up to par with what other manufacturers had at the time.
    Very true, and too bad.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    03-24-14 08:04 PM
    One is a detachable keyboard you can choose to use or not, the other is an integral part of the phone.

You have no angle, what you have are two parallel lines.
    Lol somehow the integral one feels "cheap" and the detachable fake copy is "magnificent "... if you still don't get it idk what

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 08:07 PM
    Lol somehow the integral one feels "cheap" and the detachable fake copy is "magnificent "... if you still don't get it idk what

Posted via CB10
    Well, since you're quoting, why not just provide the links for the articles you describe? Thanks in advance.
    03-24-14 09:24 PM
    Well, since you're quoting, why not just provide the links for the articles you describe? Thanks in advance.
    Go on bgr. I'm not doing the work. You can search each review separately. You have a hand and a phone

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 09:44 PM
    Go on bgr. I'm not doing the work. You can search each review separately. You have a hand and a phone

Posted via CB10
    BGR Blackberry Q10 review:

"The keyboard on the BlackBerry Q10 is amazing.

It takes a little while to get used to typing on the Q10 because the keys are no longer curved, like a smiley face, but straight. This keyboard is exceptional, though. BlackBerry through and through."

Are you done?
    JeepBB and richardat like this.
    03-24-14 11:04 PM
    BGR Blackberry Q10 review:

"The keyboard on the BlackBerry Q10 is amazing.

It takes a little while to get used to typing on the Q10 because the keys are no longer curved, like a smiley face, but straight. This keyboard is exceptional, though. BlackBerry through and through."

Are you done?
    It's funny how the commenter quoted the word "cheap" in reference to the alleged review of the Q10, yet the word "cheap" doesn't appear anywhere in the review. Then I went over to the BGR review of the Typo, and there was no mention of the word "magnificent." Hmmm. . .
    03-24-14 11:17 PM
    It's funny how the commenter quoted the word "cheap" in reference to the alleged review of the Q10, yet the word "cheap" doesn't appear anywhere in the review. Then I went over to the BGR review of the Typo, and there was no mention of the word "magnificent." Hmmm. . .
    Lol yes, truly shocking.
    JeepBB and richardat like this.
    03-24-14 11:18 PM
    Let the haters hate blackberry for me

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 02:13 AM
    Let the haters hate blackberry for me
    Wow, you can outsource hate to 3rd parties now? How great is that!?

Punctuation for the win! Even in the digital age.
    donnation likes this.
    03-25-14 02:57 AM
    snip.. idk what
    Exactly
    03-25-14 05:28 PM
    The tech media doesn't hate BlackBerry. Everyone is concerned about BlackBerry's future because the company is losing market share globally - reviewers have to take this into account when they review and recommend phones to the general public.

BlackBerry's flagship phones the Z10, Z30, and Q10 have gotten solid reviews by most reputable sites. A lot of people switched to iPhone and Android phones from 2009-2012 when BlackBerry didn't have a touchscreen phone that was really good. The Storms and Torch 9850/60 were decent phones at best and crappy/buggy phones at worst. The Storm series phones are some of the most problematic phones that BlackBerry ever produced and sold.

A lot of people don't realize that BB10 is designed for touch use is a very smooth and capable OS. BB and WP are dealing with the same issue - trying to carve out some market share when there is a now an established duopoly in iOS and Android. The top Android flagships and iPhone have some flaws but overall are very solid phones that have established happy fanbases. A lot of happy BlackBerry fans became disenfranchised when for years BlackBerry phones had a slower web browser than iOS and Android, none of the popular apps of the time, and sub-par cameras compared to the iPhone and Android flagships of the time. People started to switch.

BlackBerry is on the right track - they just need to keep moving forward. BB10 phones have a lot of really good features but can't compete with Android OEMs with specs and can't compete with Apple's ecosystem as of right now. This is why I feel like BlackBerry needs a bleeding edge spec phone. It takes time to make an ecosystem - but BlackBerry could easily come out with solidly speced and priced mid range devices and bleeding edge high end devices by the end of the year. A high end speced BlackBerry 10 device with a beautiful design will turn heads IMHO. Imagine a 13 mp camera with timeshift, or using USB host to play a 4K video on your new 4K capable big screen tv, etc.
    03-25-14 06:04 PM
    Just because.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 07:23 PM
    Because for years BB churned out devices that were subpar with what the rest of the industry was making.

Because they were constantly late with product launches and release dates.

Because they released a tablet that was dubbed the "first professional tablet" which was far from it and charged a ridiculous price for it.

Because they released the Storm and dubbed it as an iPhone killer and charged a ridiculous price for an awful phone.

Because they released BB10 full of bugs and with rebooting issues that were never publicly addressed by the company.

Because BB said numerous times that they were going to release BB10 for the Playbook and then said "sorry, we changed our minds."

Because they publicly said that touchscreens a were a fad and that the only way to get work done was with a physical keyboard.

I'm not saying that it's all justified, but some of it is. It's not like BB hasn't given the media SOME reasons to hate them. I think that it should be let go, but negative press sells better than painting a rosy picture of a company's outlook.
    Ditto...ditto...ditto...

It's soooo OBVIOUS !!

Posted with Z10 via CB10
    03-25-14 07:30 PM
67 123