since i run windows 10 and blend on Z10 , I can't see my terminal on pc , just sd card . can't do backup . can't open link or blend.
    08-18-15 04:28 AM
    Turn off USB mass storage mode.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 04:55 AM
    already done that , still can't open . and blend doesn't connect. which i did before loading blend
    08-19-15 03:19 AM
    I had to uninstall and reinstall blend, with a reboot in between, after that blend is working just as good as under win7

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 04:06 PM
    I had problems connecting to BlackBerry Link or Blend as well after changing to Windows 10.
    I spent hours changing settings on my phone, removed/installed/updated/backdated BlackBerry Link on my computer before I called it quits and changed my Windows 10 back to Windows 8.1.

Installed BlackBerry Link and it connected on the first try.
    08-19-15 04:12 PM
    Windows 10 and Blend have been flawless so far, although I did a clean install of Windows 10.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 04:14 PM
    If you're doing an upgrade install, some of the apps might throw a hiccup and want to be reinstalled. Or a new version of the installer file downloaded that has been updated for 10.

Bitdefender did it to me, for example. It didn't like the older installer file which I got for Win8.

:-D

�   BB10 -- Finger flickin' good... in any form factor!   �
    08-20-15 12:26 AM
    Do you own an Xbox One? If the answer is "no", there is absolutely NO NEED to install win10 on your devices..That thing is just crap from so many points of view..Win7 is finally stable since a couple of years (3 crashes on my 2 pc with win7 in 2 years)..Stick with it. Win10 gives you nothing more but gives you incompatibility issues, it's bugged, it's slower (except maybe for booting. (Buy an sd: my win7pc boot in 20 second now..)).

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 05:22 AM
    Do you own an Xbox One? If the answer is "no", there is absolutely NO NEED to install win10 on your devices..That thing is just crap from so many points of view..Win7 is finally stable since a couple of years (3 crashes on my 2 pc with win7 in 2 years)..Stick with it. Win10 gives you nothing more but gives you incompatibility issues, it's bugged, it's slower (except maybe for booting. (Buy an sd: my win7pc boot in 20 second now..)).

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like your issue is less with Microsoft and more with a PC vendor that doesn't support its products after purchase. No issues with upgrades on any of my Dell and Lenovo systems.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 05:25 AM
    Do you need any memory problems with your computer?

Z10
    08-20-15 05:47 AM
    Windows 8 is the cream pie for me. (Very subjective, sadly no more updated after Jan 2016, if you're not going 8.1)

8.1 is less (need MS account login for OneDrive), and Win10 is the total absorption of your PC into the cloud, imho... :-)

Windows 7 is kinda dated. Memory efficiency is by far not as good as Win8 or later. And you can't pause the copy dialog in Explorer.
    It's gonna be the new XP for quite a while...

�   BB10 -- Finger flickin' good... in any form factor!   �
    08-20-15 06:35 AM
    Sounds like your issue is less with Microsoft and more with a PC vendor that doesn't support its products after purchase. No issues with upgrades on any of my Dell and Lenovo systems.

Posted via CB10
    Those are not 'my' issues, are issues reported all over the world. There's no need to update cause it brings nothing but problems: that's what I tried to say ;-) Now in plain english, so that is understandable from everybody

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 08:00 AM
    I had to use the Beta Version of Blend to work on one of the earlier builds of Windows 10. So when I did a clean install of the official version of Win10... I used the same Beta version of Blend.... took 5 minute to sign up to the Beta Section and get access to BLEND 1.2.1.74, I think 1.2.0.52 is what is currently the official version.

Uninstall everything you have that says BlackBerry (Link, Blend, Drivers) > reboot > Install Beta Blend (has LINK and DRIVERS included as options - select them all)
    08-20-15 09:11 AM
    I just Unistalled Windows 10 went back to Windows 7, basically they have dumbed down everything in Windows 10, plus the Google search was slow, try watching any YouTube videos forget it. I will stick to Windows 7. My old computer is still running XP without any issues, Banks in Canada are still using XP, so my question is is there a need for Windows 10. I think not.

Posted via CB10
    smart548 likes this.
    08-20-15 01:12 PM