There are so many leaving, bashing, and trashing RIM, whether deserved or not for the speed of releases, who is flippin excited about the past few days?

I want to hear from the PROUD and FUTURE owners... Enough bashing already.

I don't bash personally because its starts arguments and we all know about those... Whether you win or lose... Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win it is still not impressive.

So shout out BB "Fanboys"

(On a side note, I have a mentally impaired sister so don't bash on that, just a reference)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Daniel Ratcliffe likes this.
    01-13-11 04:00 PM
    What the? I just realized I'm still using a BlackBerry Curve!

01-13-11 04:20 PM
    Hey, I may bash RIM and their devices, but I still love using their devices! Proud BlackBerry Curve user, and BlackBerry Torch (1 or 2) user-to-be!

btw, bashing doesn't necessarily mean that they don't love using their devices. Just some of the things that happen over at RIM HQ baffle and annoy me, but it doesn't make me any less proud!

Btw, when I got told the UK is apparently getting the PB the same time as the US, ...

Some mod got in there and edited my post... but yes, I was really excited about the PB coming out in the UK at the same time as the US
    Last edited by Paladinleeds; 01-13-11 at 08:07 PM.
    01-13-11 04:52 PM

I also should note that I am a proud Storm 2 abuser. You don't find my kind on here that much - lol.
    01-13-11 04:56 PM
    I'M A BOLD9650 USER!!!!!and I luuuuuuuve it! Sorry....had to shout that lol.

01-13-11 05:00 PM
    An ex-Android user here now converted to be a proud BB 9650 fan.
    01-13-11 05:24 PM
    An ex-Android user here now converted to be a proud BB 9650 fan.
    Just curious, but what android device did you defect from and why exactly. If you don't mind of course.

01-13-11 05:38 PM
    I know not all bashing was hating, but some serious trolling has been about since CES. Just happy to get on today and see the leaks.

Waiting for them to please those waiting on the newest Storm.

Pure speculation: I'm betting it will be first QNX out of the box.

01-13-11 06:05 PM
    I like 9630. We've had our ups and downs but it's a good device. (I'm still upgrading to Android though).

01-13-11 06:11 PM
    Rocking a Torch (9800) since it's release. Was a great upgrade from a 8310.
    01-13-11 06:23 PM
    Branflakes... You hyped about the Torch 2?

I'm hoping that stock 6.1 phones will be upgradeable to QNX... Only time will tell us these mysteries.

01-13-11 07:20 PM
    I may no longer be toting a Blackberry as my daily driver, but I still like Blackberry. I ended up switching to Android because the device was free, and I would have to pay $149 to go from Tour to Bold. The only choices I had (staying with my carrier) were the 9650 or 9330, and neither are running BB6.

All the announcements really don't affect me, since the only announced devices are GSM - no CDMA updates announced. If there was a CDMA Torch or Storm 3 announced (without being exclusive to one carrier), then I would happily look at getting one.

It's hard to get excited about an AT&T device in our area (AT&T service is not very good around here).
    01-13-11 09:12 PM
    I honestly feel the cdma group will get something great. Maybe a bit later, but possible LTE if on Verizon. I'm just speculating, but it would take longer and since they push Android so much, BB is probably making sure to get it right with the next VZW or other cdma network.

There is another section in the rumored section I believe... With the Dakota, etc. Its starts with an M... Can't remember the name at the moment, but seems like a new Storm type full touch.

01-14-11 12:39 AM
    I honestly feel the cdma group will get something great. Maybe a bit later, but possible LTE if on Verizon. I'm just speculating, but it would take longer and since they push Android so much, BB is probably making sure to get it right with the next VZW or other cdma network.

There is another section in the rumored section I believe... With the Dakota, etc. Its starts with an M... Can't remember the name at the moment, but seems like a new Storm type full touch.

Monaco is the name you're looking for.

01-14-11 01:23 AM
    I don't bash companies either, except if they're defrauding customers, then i'll hit them. lol

Proud owner of a 9700 that will run it to the ground before getting a new one.

01-14-11 01:30 AM
    As for me, I have a spare upgrade available in March. I'm open to a new device, as my wife covets my Style. She's still happy with her Tour for now, but curious to see if another  is Coming Sprint's way. If not, another 2 upgrades available next January and March. But Droid has nothing I desire, and I haven't run out of iPhone toilet tank targets yet, so RIM has some time to get the ball rolling for me.

01-14-11 01:31 AM
    9650 for me. Torch 2 on a CDMA carrier would be nice. But I'll settle for 6.1 on the Bold.
    01-14-11 03:16 AM
    If a QNX Storm 3 is released I'm March I'll consider it.

01-14-11 07:07 AM
    Monaco is the name you're looking for.

Thank you sir. Didn't feel like tabbing Opera to check at the time

01-14-11 09:44 AM
    If a QNX Storm 3 is released I'm March I'll consider it.

That would be great. Storm users deserve it!

01-14-11 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD