Installed app, did battery pull and entered my location. When it tries to update in comes back with network connection error, please make sure you have coverage. Something like that. I have the newest version of the app. Using on BB 9530 OS V5.0.3. Really want this app. Anyone have any suggestions???
    07-30-11 12:55 PM
    Did you allow all permissions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-11 07:46 PM
    Did you allow all permissions?

Yes sir. Installed, did battery pull, ran app. Checked permissions (they were all set right) but reset them and saved. Did another battery pull. Still not working so I un installed, did battery pull, and re installed. Repeated above steps. Still no go. I'm at a loss on this one! Thanks for the reply : )

07-30-11 08:24 PM
    Are you certain the app is compatible with Os5? If so you can always email the maker and send them a bug report.
    Are your other apps able to connect?

07-30-11 09:57 PM
    Yes, all my other apps connect fine and I've never had this problem before. I'm thinking its a bug issue as well. I even tried downloading from another sight though and it did the same thing. I think I'll give berryweathear a try. Usually can't go wrong with that one, so I've heard. Thanks again for the feedback.
    07-30-11 11:26 PM
    WeatherEye by Pelmorex is a good one too. I like it's auto-locate feature.

07-31-11 12:03 AM
    Weather bug sucks on a pc but has worked great for my BB. Free too, with a micro ad on the top.

07-31-11 02:48 PM
    I actually downloaded BBweather and it works well. I was looking for a weather app that had current info on the icon on the home screen. The icon also changes depending on current weather condition. Works great. Thanks for the tip.
    07-31-11 03:27 PM
    yeh i did the same bbweather works fine.. but im on os6
    07-31-11 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD