Do you use a SIM pin code, as well as a device security code?

I do, but a scary thing happened to my wife's Nokia. It won't accept her security code, albeit it's the right code. Now she can't access any of the number / text messages on the device. Waiting for Nokia / T-Mobile to send her a replacement...

If am using my Pearl with the 'gel cover' I have to lock it each time I put it in my pocket. Now, that can be annoying because each time I take it out of my pocket to do something I have to unlock it, and since I use numbers as my code, it means I have to use two hands...

Honestly, the things we have to go through. - LOL
    04-08-07 09:51 AM
    I don't use the SIM code, since nothing is stored on my SIM, and I rarely use the device code, although I know I should.
    04-08-07 03:01 PM
    Surely you must be concerned that if you loose your Blackberry, if it's phone enabled you will be liable for all fradulent call charges until at least the moment that you notice that you have lost the device, and informed your carrier. That could be a costly interval for you?
    04-09-07 04:14 PM
    Not too worried (knock on wood) since it's almost a permanent attachment to my body, but like I said.... I should be using the lock feature anyway for that and other reasons...
    04-09-07 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD