today i finally got my new white housing in the mail for my tour and of course i immediately began to take my tour apart to put on the white one. once i was done, i put everything back together and started the phone up. then i started to notice that my signal meter would not go past one bar ever since i started the phone up. this was not happening before i put on the new housing and i did not mess with any of the phones inner workings. i have never lost so much signal before this. sorry for the long post but can anyone help me ??

UPDATE: i figured out the problem. not too sure how, but i did some backtracking and now my signal is perfect. thanks for the helping posts !
    Last edited by bdunkley; 07-08-10 at 03:23 PM.
    07-03-10 12:01 AM
    You might have disengaged the antenna connector - I saw a video where that was disconnected to replace the trackball - you might have accidently dislodged it.
    07-03-10 01:18 AM
    i have cricket broadband and it says that i have a full signal on my computer but on my xbox it is two bars down. does anybody know what the problem is? help! please?
    07-03-10 04:36 AM
    Uh this isn't for Cricket Broadband support, but if you don't mind saying how you got it hooked up? Is it an EVDO wireless router?
    07-03-10 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD