View Poll Results: SHould i get the SideKick 2008?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (explain)

4 10.53%
  • No (explain)

29 76.32%
  • Maybe (explain)

5 13.16%
    Seriously? Wow!
    what do you mean?
    08-07-08 01:37 PM
    what do you mean?
    Branden,
    It seems like you are just keeping this thread alive for kicks and giggles. Be confident in your decision, what could CB tell you about a decision you made based upon the advice given? After making that decision, you ask, 'will I be happy about my decision?'. Sometimes a thread has to go where dead threads go, the last page. That is why cate left the bumping info. That is it, just seems like you are trying to keep the thread alive when it is apparent that is should die.
    08-07-08 01:58 PM
    This thread should have been gone looong ago... but Branden seems to have a thing for latching onto threads and continually bumping

Like Twin said... Cate posted the bumping info referring to you. And she intended to make it be a nice warning and message for you to let the thread die.

For the love of sanity, the poll has 24 votes and 75% say NO. How could you get any more definitive?? And there are a good solid 3 pages of answers (the rest of the posts comprise of useless crap and bumps!)

Let it go and make a decision...
    08-07-08 02:02 PM
    the 08 sk is for like the 2nd generation of the iD users lol. I wouldn't ditch my BLCKBERRY for this.

the choice is yours is all i can say jus get a phone that you want and that suits you.

G-O-O-D-L-U-C-K with your own decisions!
    08-07-08 02:18 PM
    DO IT you are 12!! i lovee my blackberry pearl but i recently switched to the new sidekick 2008 and its great for texting an IM its a lot fun and im sure you'll enjoy it since u are so young.. i personally am 20 years old i want to go back to my pearl just because i feel like too much of my kid on m sidekick so i think its perfect for you plus ittl save you some money.. im gonna keep mine... at least til the new javeline comes out!!!!!
    09-01-08 09:03 PM
    i said no. simply because sidekicks are a bandwagon type thing. but if you're into it then go for it. good luck with your choice!
    09-01-08 09:18 PM
    I used to have a Sidekick id. It was great for text and e-mail, but just AWFUL for data. The connection kept resetting itself during web browsing - a page would be almost loaded, then the connection would drop and I'd have to start over Data was slooow, too.
    I'd never go back to a Sidekick now.
    09-03-08 04:26 AM
    Well after about 9 months with the sidekick I finally wised up and am now coming over to BB. I love it already! What was I thinking?!
    02-09-09 01:04 PM
    Well after about 9 months with the sidekick I finally wised up and am now coming over to BB. I love it already! What was I thinking?!
    Awesome. I've switched to the G1 since then though.
    02-28-09 09:01 PM
    Sidekick sucks end of story!
    02-28-09 09:12 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD