These licence keys are doing my head, doing OS updates or factory resets and you have to install the license key. Half the film's I have paid good money for can not be watched. Will your 10.3 fix this. I don't think so....
    05-05-14 11:13 PM
    Have you informed BlackBerry about your issue? You can email BlackBerry World support

http://us.blackberry.com/customer-se...ontact-us.html

The GIF Exchange C001B7B16?
    05-05-14 11:28 PM
    These licence keys are doing my head, doing OS updates or factory resets and you have to install the license key. Half the film's I have paid good money for can not be watched. Will your 10.3 fix this. I don't think so....
    Why don't you just buy the films online and download? DRM free and convert to whichever format you want? Most of us has never had options to download movies or music from BBWORLD ever, and is not a problem.
    05-06-14 12:38 AM
    Tweeted @BlackBerryHelp they told me to contact my network carrier so they can get in touch with BlackBerry technical support. Took them 3 days to say that. But I'd already been on with BlackBerry tech support and it's on going still. From what I'm seeing, it's going to be a dead end.

Can't believe I bought a film and it screwed up and refused to download. Tried everything. The issue is with BBW

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 05:24 AM
    Tweeted @BlackBerryHelp they told me to contact my network carrier so they can get in touch with BlackBerry technical support. Took them 3 days to say that. But I'd already been on with BlackBerry tech support and it's on going still. From what I'm seeing, it's going to be a dead end.

Can't believe I bought a film and it screwed up and refused to download. Tried everything. The issue is with BBW

Posted via CB10
    The technical support email queue is low priority for BlackBerry and always was a low priority from a support perspective. There were times when nobody was assigned to the email queue and even when someone is assigned they are often told not to touch the queue and remain available for incoming telephone calls. The support model straight of a call centre delivering customer disservice.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q5
    05-07-14 07:53 AM
    The technical support email queue is low priority for BlackBerry and always was a low priority from a support perspective. There were times when nobody was assigned to the email queue and even when someone is assigned they are often told not to touch the queue and remain available for incoming telephone calls. The support model straight of a call centre delivering customer disservice.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q5
    For over 12 months. I been using VIP support, every query I have gets answered.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 10:31 AM
    Surprisingly never had an issue with this and I got a few apps that use them too. Wonder if this is an isolated issue or more people are effected.

Posted via CB10 on my blazing fast Z30
    05-07-14 10:35 AM
    Surprisingly never had an issue with this and I got a few apps that use them too. Wonder if this is an isolated issue or more people are effected.

When you buy a film from BlackBerry World, it states at the bottom of the screen. You can download this item on up to 5 devices.

It does not say, you can only download this 5 times. Each time you perform a OS update or reload the OS. Even though the film is installed and on your memory card, you can't watch it, unless you go into BlackBerry World and re-install the license key.

Also films that you purchase and download. At have been removed from BlackBerry World, so when you perform a OS update, there is license key to re-install. A d they don't appear in your BlackBerry World - My World list anywhere.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 12:24 AM
    Same issue here. Update the OS and have to redownload the key. After a predetermined date you can no longer download the key and you have lost the ability to watch the movie. Imho the key should be embedded in the movie somehow. Another loss of revenue as will get movies from another source. Keep ripping customers off and they will go elsewhere. When you buy the movie that should be it. If I buy a dvd 10 years later it still works.

Steve/Boanerges Performance
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-08-14 01:01 AM
    I've had the same issue. The question is whether the problem is with BlackBerry or with Rovi that manages the video store in BlackBerry World. If anything, BlackBerry has chosen a vendor with a more than cumbersome licensing model. There should be a way to embed the license onto the device, or to have a license key sent with the receipt. Anything is better than the current method.

This is also my problem with every DRM method: no one has really developed an easy method to ensure that consumers have easy access to non-physical media. It may prevent piracy, but it also turns people off from using legitimate means of getting media.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 05:42 AM
    When you buy a film from BlackBerry World, it states at the bottom of the screen. You can download this item on up to 5 devices.

It does not say, you can only download this 5 times. Each time you perform a OS update or reload the OS. Even though the film is installed and on your memory card, you can't watch it, unless you go into BlackBerry World and re-install the license key.

Also films that you purchase and download. At have been removed from BlackBerry World, so when you perform a OS update, there is license key to re-install. A d they don't appear in your BlackBerry World - My World list anywhere.

Posted via CB10
    Interesting question are you loading carrier os and this happens or leaks?. I guess I'm just wondering if your doing it the destruction way or just a simple reboot after it's loaded.

I can see why it wants a license key if your destroying the os with the leak way.

05-08-14 09:14 AM
    Happens to me too. I gave up buying movies from bbw.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    05-08-14 10:09 AM
    Interesting question are you loading carrier os and this happens or leaks?. I guess I'm just wondering if your doing it the destruction way or just a simple reboot after it's loaded.

I can see why it wants a license key if your destroying the os with the leak way.

Not loading OS Updates.

What I did today was reload a backup file from last year. Went into BlackBerry World and it said there was a BlackBerry World update but before I updated BBW I checked my film purchases and there was a film there that had recently been removed from BlackBerry World and does even appear in MY World Videos. (fast & Furious 6). Of course I downloaded it and it works. Buy after the BlackBerry World update, it's no longer in BlackBerry World and Doesn't appear in My World. So my next OS update will mean I lose the right to watch this film.

Emailed Rovi and they failed to reply.
    05-08-14 01:19 PM
    Had the same issue with a purchased movie and all I got was to contact carrier, when I knew it was a BBW issue.

Needless to say, I won't be buying movies from BlackBerry for a long time.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 04:06 PM
    As the film never installed. I got a refund from BlackBerry World, which meant the film was removed from BlackBerry World, My World. So I could purchase it again. And this time it worked.
    05-13-14 03:36 AM
    I only buy the movies that they put up now and again for 79p in the UK (99c in US) for this very reason. Lost 2 full priced movies by having to download again after OS upgrades. Won't ever buy a full priced movie again off BlackBerry World.

At least when I lose the sale priced movies I've only lost 79p.

Careful! Z10 in action!
    05-13-14 04:42 AM