I know I've gotten rid of these before, but in my Messages | Options I do have "Confirm Delivery" and "Confirm Read" set to No.

With one of my accounts I am still getting "Delivered: <mail subject>" messages though.

I have checked the BIS settings and couldn't find anything there.

Does anyone know how to stop these delivered notices from being generated now? I can't find any other option.

I have another email account set up to BIS and I am not getting those messages on that account.
    01-14-09 06:45 PM
    It might be a setting on the email server. I would have said to check settings but you already did that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 07:09 PM
    It might be a setting on the email server. I would have said to check settings but you already did that.

Thanks for the response.

I don't think it's the email server since I don't get these from anything but when I send from my phone.

I think it might have to do with the service books or something since I think this started happening after I upgraded my OS - but I thought I would just be able to uncheck those settings.
    01-14-09 07:12 PM
    I found the answer. I should have thought of trying this too.

Turning the option on, saving the options, turning the option off and then saving again fixed it.

Oh well, lesson learned

01-14-09 08:54 PM
    Duh.... Just realized I never turned mine off. Thanks for the tip. Yet another nuiscance gone

01-15-09 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD