using sprint tour .1030 and shrunk it when it first came out. since then, i have wiped my phone using BBSAK, and wiped my Windows 7 pc back to factory condition. when i installed the .1030 os and used Shrink-A-OS, my original and shrunk were both equaled. How can this be? I even downloaded a fresh OS, removed the current device software, deleted the files within "common files" and then reinstalled the OS. It is still the same file size after shrink. On top of all this, i even checked the remove OTA and Setup Wizard, and they still appear on the phone itself.

Any thoughts?
    01-05-11 07:45 PM
    The only thing I can think you didn't do was run SoS as the administrator. SoS will not work unless you run it this way if you are using Vista or W7.
    01-05-11 07:49 PM
    The only thing I can think you didn't do was run SoS as the administrator. SoS will not work unless you run it this way if you are using Vista or W7.
    thank you! i followed steps to shrink the os months ago, by placing the .exe within the folder. Then i downloaded a new copy of shrink and see within the txt file that it states that. thanks again, and i will try it out to make sure that is it
    01-05-11 07:52 PM
    Your welcome and Good luck. Post if that doesn't works for you.
    01-05-11 07:59 PM
    When you use SaOS in Windows 7 you have to right click and select run as administrator.
    01-05-11 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD