This thread is to show your appreciation for the device that makes our days so much better and easier. I can't tell you how many time my Bold has gotten me out of a jam, or filled empty time with opportunities to be productive, or getting me from point A to B when I'm lost. It also helps me stay in contact with my clingy wife all day long. I took pictures of my one and only child being born with a BB. I was able to send the ohotos and videos to faily and friends quickly. I just want to say thanks BB. You've been good to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 11:02 PM
    I was in Berlin, and needed to jump in a taxi to a concert venue. I couldn't remember the name of the street for the life of me, so I used my BB's browser to look up the venue's address, show it to my taxi driver, and was as good as gold! It has helped me tons of times whenever my friends need something when we're on the go, or I need anything.

I usually have everyone going "You have that damn fancy phone, look this up for me" it's great!
    08-05-09 11:15 PM
    I drive alot for work so I go to my BB for traffic updates on which expressway to avoid. I thank my BB for having less road rage!
    08-06-09 12:06 AM
    It's saved my arse many occasions when I needed to look up directions or find a place to eat. I've also used it as a primary device for a week, where my BlackBerry doubled as my MP3 player, my GPS, and my BlackBerry.
    08-06-09 12:15 AM
    Personally, it is the source of all my information...if I need to find a restaurant or shop its just a quick google search away and the gps can get me there no problem...it holds all my calender dates and entries that keep me organized throughout my day, I can send email and texts with ease...and its a phone, there's no reason not to have one
    08-06-09 12:30 AM
    gps and pandora...oh yeah
    and the qwerty board
    08-06-09 02:23 AM
    Most people know my Blackberry as part of me, its basically my overally reliable assistant! That remembers things that I half the time don't!

08-06-09 05:07 AM
    Yes my BB is more like a laptop then a phone ,I use to look up info on (over the net)all though the day, get news, weather,jokes,etc SMS messages all thou day as well.
    08-06-09 05:18 AM
    I love my blackberry! I absolutely use every function that there is in my blackberry I love the email especially. One of my friends will email me from their computer and 5 minutes later he would have a reply sent from me. Then he would send me another email in shock asking how did I do that so fast. "Blackberry".

08-06-09 05:27 AM
    I agree push e-mail is amazing, wish I would have gotten a BB before this year. This is the happiest I've ever been with a phone

08-06-09 05:44 AM
    Power went out in town. Dead batts in flash light. guess what? My bb still worked. Made the the next nine hour w/out power seem like minutes.
    08-06-09 05:52 AM
    I just love the instant connection to everything the BB affords me. I honestly wonder how in the heck did I ever get along w/out a BB.
    08-06-09 09:34 AM
    Wow great thread...my Bold is the a life saver...whenever I need a quick. Google search, doubles as my gps, mp3 player, access to social networks, keeps me on track for all my appointments, etc etc etc etc etc....thank God for Blackberry

08-06-09 09:55 AM
    everything from proving entertainment to helpful routes to fast emails
    08-06-09 10:09 AM
    I'm on a business trip now and am going to use my BB to watch movies all night in my hotel room. I used it earlier to find out where the bars were.

08-06-09 10:09 PM
    This thread is to show your appreciation for the device that makes our days so much better and easier.
    Just a total love affair.

Can't stand to be away from my BB. Left it in the car the other day for a few minutes and couldn't stand it.
    08-06-09 10:17 PM
    I've owned multiple smart phones and will never use anything but a blackberry. I love it!

08-06-09 11:16 PM
    I use by BB a day more than I sleep, eat, work, etc. And I combine my usage with the eating (picking which restaurant to go to) work (making it easy to find things I need at the moment when needed with out having to go on a computer: e.i.: finding business phone#s or addresses etc)...haven't figured out how to intergrate it with sleep...but it sure does wake me up to get going on my day! It's the best ever!
    08-07-09 12:08 AM
    My lovely calender is always helping me out!
    08-07-09 12:11 AM
    I took an online course during the summer semester. I had to work on a group project. The 3 students in my group were not local residents. Thanks to e-mail (pushed my school e-mails to my BB), text messaging, and calling, I was able to communicate with the members of my group. I got an A in the course.
    08-07-09 12:17 AM
    ive only had my first blackberry for a month now and all the features and email are great... i love my BB
    08-07-09 12:32 AM
    The BB comes in handy since I don't like to lug my laptop around everywhere.

08-07-09 12:35 AM
    im glad i made the switch from the sidekick to the bb, im so addicted to it now.
    08-07-09 09:51 AM
    I just came home from a business trip. I packed my clothes and my BB and that was all I needed. I downloaded some movies to my BB, music, a book through BN eReader, games, and of course work documents I had to complete. My wife and I kept in contact through the BB messenger. I used the GPS to get around town and find restaurants and bars. My calendars and alarms kept me on schedule. And not one hiccup the entire time. BB gets me through.

08-08-09 02:23 PM
    anything i need, it will provide me somehow. that is just amazing. Thanks RIM and Google!
    08-08-09 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD