04-26-12 09:58 AM
49 12
tools
    I want BlackBerry stickers/t-shirts/polos/etc. too.

I would so rock the BB logo decal on my truck.

Sent from my Beloved BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    04-23-12 05:22 PM
    This

Should RIM start putting a Blackberry sticker in every box?
    Plus this

yeah, and make em NFC.
    equals awesome.

This whole post:

I think RIM needs to take it to the next level

I saw little charms on a group of Asian school girls, that were QR codes on their necklaces,

What RIM should do is make a QR Code charm with a users PIN for each Curve and Torch Series device,
    And contract out a Charm maker who can make a QR code for any device pin for fun things like T shirts, Charms, Cuff links, jewelry, and promote the BBMe marketing plan.

Stickers have been done, it would be seen as a copy cat move, I'd LOVE a BlackBerry Sticker or 10 but it wouldn't be taken positively
    also stunning. I'd pay a couple for either idea.
    04-24-12 02:44 AM
    Yeah, but randomly putting up BB stickers all over town would drive the other fruit company bananas.
    Oh I see what you did there.
    04-24-12 03:40 AM
    I'd like a sticker pleas.
    04-24-12 06:17 AM
    Crackberry should have a give a way contest for BB stickers.
    04-24-12 06:37 AM
    bb does need some cool marketing...in my home city of manchester some stores are selling t shirts with Imanc on them (short for mancunian). Something similar for bb would be good.
    04-24-12 06:44 AM
    So what we want is!
    BB stickers
    Each with unique QR code pointing to a website. simialar to tinyURL but for BB
    NFC enabled.
    And to top it off. Have a pen writable section to make it erasable and multiuse (label once by Jokari) section to describe the label.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-24-12 08:23 AM
    I think it's a very good idea. Naturally they'd be bashed for copying apple but if it works, it works.

I've noticed other companies doing this recently ie: when I order direct from otterbox they have started including a bumper sticker in the shipping container.

Plenty of teens using the blackberry that would put them on their 1st car.
    04-24-12 09:22 AM
    got my sticker . i kid, got it tho from getglue by checking in with my BB.

Sent from SPNKr's BlackBerry 9930
    04-24-12 01:52 PM
    I would strut the sticker on my Apple laptop.

Spazzoid!
    Sent from my BlackBerry 9650
    Nothing wrong with that. I have iPods (Nanos), iMacs, and iPads, but my phone choice, 9810.

Hopefully with the BB stores popping up. The coming months will bring us some cool Blackberry accessories/apparel ! I too think stickers are a good idea! And shirts and hats and socks too
    Like this ? Blackberry B**** Tee Shirt from Zazzle.com

I'll take some stickers too please. Nice high quality ones.
    04-24-12 04:31 PM
    That would be awesome eh! I will put it on my car, desk top, notebook, and whatever else I can eh
    04-24-12 05:01 PM
    A lot of companies I order from send company stickers. Latest was from FoodFight.com.

I think it's a great idea.
    04-24-12 05:06 PM
    I would prefer they contract with Ralph Lauren and provide a free Polo with the Blackberry Logo.
    Provide a valid PIN and get a polo! Love it!
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    04-24-12 05:55 PM
    Apple gives out two free logo stickers with their MacBook purchase. I don't see why RIM can't learn from their marketing strategy and nab a few ideas.
    04-24-12 07:13 PM
    I like the idea of printing them backwards so I can slap it on the Apple store every time I walk by!
    04-24-12 11:43 PM
    I buy a lot of parts for my truck, and in the box will usually come a decal from the manufacturer like K&N, Magnaflow, Truxx etc... i stick them on the back window of my truck. Id like to put a nice BB sticker on there too It would not be copying apple, this has been done for many many years before apple started doing it.
    04-24-12 11:50 PM
    Yes, how about some BB graffiti for the scrapbook app.
    PS. If Thor and RIM are listening like they should. Be Bold and get it done. we want swag, its a good thing.
    Last edited by Dapper37; 04-25-12 at 06:32 AM.
    04-25-12 06:30 AM
    Why wouldn't they..I recommend every business do this with their products...like I'm sure everyone has mentioned its free advertising...
    04-25-12 06:34 AM
    I like the idea of printing them backwards so I can slap it on the Apple store every time I walk by!

That would be awesome. Is there a place to buy BB-logoed merchandise such as t-shirts, pens, and so on?
    04-25-12 06:40 AM
    Come on guys, you really wanna copy a sticker? The other company has been doing that for years
    Now the @CrackBerryKevin BLACKBERRY Chain accessory for the PlayBook and Bracelet for the BB could be a #WINNER
    04-25-12 07:16 AM
    I've wanted BlackBerry stickers for five years now. It's not about copying Apple either since skateboard companies and others having been using that strategy since the 1970s.

Uh oh, this argument sounds more consumerish than enterpriseish. I suppose therein lies the reason for no cool stickers.

Come on, RIM!
    04-25-12 07:32 AM
    Hey Eric, I still vote for BB stickers! Glo in the dark too!
    04-25-12 05:56 PM
    Hey Eric, I still vote for BB stickers! Glo in the dark too!
    That would be awesome!
    04-26-12 09:32 AM
    I'd go for that. For extra fun factor, you could sleep with Apple employee's wife and stick it to the bed frame to be discovered at a later date. Double treachery!
    04-26-12 09:58 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD