1. jzeb03's Avatar
    Hello everyone!

    This is my first post on this forum, this question may have already been asked so I apologize in advance. I have owned a 8330, 9530, 9550 and 9630. I am currently with Verizon and use a Droid X. Great phone, but I'm feeling that BB itch, I NEED one..

    Basically, my question is...

    Should I wait for the 9570 to hit Verizon or should I just go with the 9650? I don't care if I have a touchscreen or not, screen size doesn't matter, camera doesn't matter...

    I don't know if anyone even has any info on the new 9570 that is coming soon. If both the 9650 and 9570 have the same processor and RAM, then I might as well not wait. If the 9570 has even more RAM or a 1 Ghz processor then I will wait.

    Any opinions??

    Once again, thank you!
    12-28-10 01:49 AM
  2. jrevans124's Avatar
    Jzebo3, I came from the 8330 and now have the 9650. I love it. I dont have any knowledge about the 9570 but some of the things I heard was that Verizon would not be getting the 9570. You can always wait for another phone, that is what I did. But after researching, found that without leaving Blackberry, the 9650 was my best choice. The Android phones are not an acceptable solution for me. Good luck.
    12-28-10 04:22 AM
  3. Fret Madden's Avatar
    There is no 9570. It was cancelled.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 04:54 AM
  4. fatih.kurnaz's Avatar
    If you used 9000 at the past, you will love 9650 much more.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 05:23 AM
  5. elvin1983's Avatar
    I'm looking for VZW to release a whole new Storm 3 sometime this coming year. Of course, nothing's been said for sure, and it's purely my speculation, but I would think that'd be the next big device launch for RIM, and since VZW hasn't launched a new BB in quite some time, it would seem the next logical step.

    Why would VZW pull the plug on the 9570 unless there was something better working in the wings... I'm waiting to see what's going to come in the beginning of the year.

    Of course, I could be totally wrong. The 9650 is nice. If you're wanting to wait a little bit, activate your 9630 or the 9550 you've got to tide you over.
    12-28-10 07:32 AM
  6. jzeb03's Avatar
    Thanks for all the responses! I just didn't know it was "cancelled". I heard rumors about that back in october that it was cancelled and pulled from all carriers, but just recently I seen that the 9570 was in Best Buy's mobile database. Like I said though, if it pretty much just a "refreshed storm 2" then why wait?? Might as well just get the Bold 9650, right?

    Also, is it a rumor or is it true that the Torch might be leaving AT&T to come to different carriers? I heard they will be making a CDMA version soon?

    Thanks again guys!
    12-28-10 11:40 AM