Hi, Im new to the board as well as the blackberry world, I have a tmobile BB Curve and was wondering if I should "upgrade" to an unlocked BB Bold? what are the advantages and disadvantages? Thanks in advance
    12-31-08 12:03 AM
    I have a bb bold and I love it but it really depends on what u need it for.if u always use apps that need speed then the bold is great.its fast as **** and it has more memory built in than on my memory card but if u just do the normal then its not much of a difference
    01-02-09 10:23 PM
    I am jealous of the other networks and their phones!

SPRINT, step up and just match what the other carriers are offering!!!!!!!

It must be nice to have the new phone options.

BTW, I wonder who (carrier) has the best BB plan?
    01-03-09 12:29 AM
    Hi, Im new to the board as well as the blackberry world, I have a tmobile BB Curve and was wondering if I should "upgrade" to an unlocked BB Bold? what are the advantages and disadvantages? Thanks in advance
    Although the Bold has 3G, it will not work on the T-Mobile network. Other than that, you're really getting a faster processor and better screen. Personally, I would wait for this year's proposed devices.
    01-03-09 12:51 AM
    I am jealous of the other networks and their phones!

SPRINT, step up and just match what the other carriers are offering!!!!!!!

It must be nice to have the new phone options.

BTW, I wonder who (carrier) has the best BB plan?

I agree I have Sprint and they are definitely lagging in the phone race but you cant beat their rate plans and service.
    01-03-09 04:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD