I would say no.

Given the limited success that Blackberry Droids have met with in the marketplace I suspect that there will be an existing userbase for BB10 devices long after the Chendroid is consigned to the ash heap of history.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-16 08:08 PM
    I got the Priv in November, .. yes there are apps but they quickly consume your life and most are updated every few days. Just don't need a phone to become a mini computer to stare at.

Thinking of swaping the Priv for a Passport SE...

Posted via CB10
    06-29-16 08:15 PM
    I would say no.

Given the limited success that Blackberry Droids have met with in the marketplace I suspect that there will be an existing userbase for BB10 devices long after the Chendroid is consigned to the ash heap of history.

Posted via CB10
    I heard the Newton still had a fairly dedicated fanbase.
    TgeekB likes this.
    06-30-16 02:30 PM
    Well I had android and apple before and even tho they had some nice phones I think you should stay with BlackBerry not a Google phone with a BlackBerry logo mainly I think people are getting blinded by all the apps on Google and don't se what bb10 is stay with the bb10 on passport much cooler phone the private just look week in design but maybe good specs but you pay to much from what you get

Posted via CB10
    06-30-16 02:43 PM
    I got the Priv in November, .. yes there are apps but they quickly consume your life
    This is the nature of life on an android handset that doesn't let you manage app permssions. Every droid app you install on a phone not named the Blackphone calls home with your personal information constantly...so you experience a logarthmic droppoff in battery life as you install more apps.

Only BB10, windows phone, and the Blackphone let you avoid this problem by turning off app permissions.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-16 06:36 PM
    I heard the Newton still had a fairly dedicated fanbase.
    Link...? Where are the forums?
    ;-D

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    06-30-16 11:20 PM
31 12