Hello , I'm debating whether to stay with BlackBerry, or go and purchase a galaxy s10 plus whay are your suggestions?
    09-28-19 10:59 AM
    Hello , I'm debating whether to stay with BlackBerry, or go and purchase a galaxy s10 plus whay are your suggestions?
    I'm not sure anyone can answer that question for you. Who knows your preferences better than you?
    ppeters914, chain13 and SeeBeeEss like this.
    09-28-19 11:05 AM
    get a phone that works best for you. If you enjoy the keyboard then the stick with key series. Otherwise an S10 is a good device. So are pixels or Oneplus devices. What are you needing in a device?
    09-28-19 11:05 AM
    I want a new BlackBerry, but I don't think one is going to arrive this is what I really want
    09-28-19 11:09 AM
    No offense, but questions like these are like asking "whether to stay with my current girlfriend (or car or house or.....), or go find a new one."

Only you can make that decision.

Does the current item meet your needs? If so, why are you asking the question?
    09-28-19 11:15 AM
    I want a new BlackBerry, but I don't think one is going to arrive this is what I really want
    If the KEY² no longer does what you need it to do for you, then you'll probably have to look elsewhere. In addition to the other ones mentioned, Nokia is also a good choice. Personally, I would stick with the Pixel or any phone running Android One.
    John Albert likes this.
    09-28-19 11:16 AM
    Ahhhhhh.......

Why do you want a new BlackBerry?

What model do you have now?

Anything wrong with it, or something you don't like?
    09-28-19 11:18 AM
    I’d go ahead with the new girlfriend...
    09-28-19 04:55 PM
    What do you care about/use your device for?

Posted with my trusty Z10
    09-28-19 05:14 PM
    Than you have answered your own Question........
    09-28-19 10:13 PM
    Thanx everyone cheers
    09-28-19 10:14 PM
    It is a great question. I would go with Samsung and add the BlackBerry Hub Suite.
    09-29-19 07:09 PM
    There is also the option of dual carrying. Maybe go with both? A BlackBerry and a Samsung?
    09-30-19 07:29 AM
    There is also the option of dual carrying. Maybe go with both? A BlackBerry and a Samsung?
    why not? just blow 1500 euros, no problem!!!👍😀
    09-30-19 12:06 PM
    I came back to the KEY2 from a OnePlus.

If you are looking for a close to stock Android experience on a VKB device, the OnePlus is pretty good (not a lot of crapware like Samsung, which admittedly does produce good hardware). I used it with BlackBerry Hub, Keyboard, etc. and found it as enjoyable to use as my Z30.

The other advantage to OnePlus is that they have - at least up to now - surpassed many others with their Android version updates (many of their older phones will soon be receiving Android 10).

On the forums, the biggest credible issue facing OnePlus users seemed to be that the glass slab broke/cracked too easily - who'd have guessed that glass breaks when dropped or bent? Otherwise, a pretty good phone with decent specs and a decent price.

I prefer the PKB and will likely continue to use the KEY2 as long as it is practical to do so. When it is time to move on, as long as OnePlus hasn't changed their business model too much (the demands of the lucrative Indian market appear to be leading them down a different path and away from a near stock Android experience), I will probably continue on with a OnePlus device.
    09-30-19 02:51 PM
    Looking for?
    .Best security
    .Latest OS
    .Stock Android (no pre-installed BS)
    .Best hardware
    Get a Pixel 4 xl when available

Looking for?
    .Physical keyboard
    Get a Key2

Looking for?
    .A generic, bland device that everyone has
    .No customization
    Get an iPhone
    09-30-19 05:20 PM
    Looking for?
    .A generic, bland device that everyone has
    .No customization
    Get an iPhone
    Actually, don’t more people have Android phones?
    09-30-19 05:57 PM
    In the US, the iPhone has 41% of the market, including 3/5 of the enterprise market and the majority of the wealthier customers, and probably are the most common brand, with Samsung close behind. I would guess that Apple and Samsung have 80% of the US market, with Google, LG, and Motorola sharing 10%, and the last 10% everyone else.
    10-01-19 03:56 PM
    What's your current phone?
    10-01-19 07:19 PM
    I would say that if you value a keyboard, keep your BlackBerry. Beyond that I don’t really have any other reason to offer you.
    TgeekB likes this.
    10-01-19 07:22 PM
    If you physically cannot function without a plastic keyboard, wait; if not, the S10+ is an excellent choice.
    10-02-19 05:07 AM
    well i just got the Note 9 , and i installed the blackberry hub suite and I'm very pleased ......great phone though
    10-02-19 05:15 AM
    well i just got the Note 9 , and i installed the blackberry hub suite and I'm very pleased ......great phone though
    Congratulations on the new phone even though it appears you've passed on getting the new girlfriend ;-)

Posted via CB10
    10-02-19 06:42 AM
    10-02-19 06:51 AM
    my K1 seems to bring more frustration than joy. I thought I could adjust to the screen but my eyes aren't getting any better with age. That's not even the biggest annoyance though.

The speaker volume is just plain ridiculous. Just a bout any ambient noise keeps me from hearing phone calls and message notifications. I was showing my friends a skit from a Netflix stand-up and even at full volume we could barely hear it just 4 or 5 feet away. the microphone doesn't seem much better either. my wife is always telling me she can barely hear me on calls.

I really miss my Passport. oh if only.

looking at phones with wider screen in portrait mode, doesn't seem like a lot of options that won't cost a month's rent. the Asus Zenfone 6 seems promising though.
    10-02-19 06:58 AM
38 12