1. phillipd107's Avatar
    Sorry if this has been posted before, but I am curious to know if I should go ahead and purchase a Torch now or wait till my upgrade next summer (July). Are there any speculations of what the next Blackberry would be like or when it would come out to ATT?
    10-15-10 11:09 PM
  2. dwaynewilliams#WN's Avatar
    You are prepared to pay the no commitment price? I would say buy it now and use your upgrade next summer. What are you using now?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-10 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD