Glad to hear all the positive things about the classic. Can't wait for mine to come in this week.
    10-05-16 08:59 PM
    I have the Classic. It's a solid device. You will not be disappointed with what it is designed for. If you want fancy apps like snapchat then that phone won't be for you. However for the basic communication this device rocks.

Posted via CB10
    lee_michael_f92 likes this.
    10-05-16 10:05 PM
    I really am considering this phone.
    10-05-16 10:15 PM
    Are they still selling "new" Classics?

Posted via CB10
    10-05-16 10:20 PM
    Yes. They didn't sell them all off. Go to BlackBerry. Com

Posted via CB10
    10-05-16 10:33 PM
    I really am considering this phone.
    They are going for pretty cheap used. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. Hence why I am trying one.
    10-05-16 10:42 PM
    Are they still selling "new" Classics?

Posted via CB10
    You can Find them on the blackberry.com site and on amazon. I think best buy and target have them for sale on their websites as well.
    10-05-16 10:43 PM
    Classic has the same CPU as the Q10, iirc. Compared to the Passport I now find it a bit laggy....

YMMV... :-)

�   "Chenterprise. We are the future. Resistance is futile. Prepare to BBe... "   �
    andy957 likes this.
    10-05-16 11:25 PM
    I am going to go against the flow here and tell the OP to get a Q10.

1. Removable Battery:
    - If you are going to keep the phone for longer than 1.5 years, you need to replace the batteries. With the Classic, it is impossible to swap the battery since the battery is glued in. With the Q10, you can not only replace the battery, but install a bigger capacity battery with a bigger back cover if you want a multiple day battery life. I use a 4400mah Mugen battery which lasts up to 2 days.

2. Keyboard Repairability
    - The keyboard WILL go wrong in both the Classic and the Q10. Except in the Q10, you can swap the keyboard in 5 mins if you are used to it. With the Classic, it is very hard to swap the keyboard because of the glue inside.

3. Customization
    - You can easily disassemble and reassemble the Q10 to your own liking.
    Here is mine

Should I get a Classic?-img_20160804_210325.jpg
    Should I get a Classic?-img_20160804_210314.jpg
    schlemer, andy957 and Prem WatsApp like this.
    10-06-16 12:55 AM

1. Removable Battery:
    - If you are going to keep the phone for longer than 1.5 years, you need to replace the batteries. With the Classic, it is impossible to swap the battery since the battery is glued in. With the Q10, you can not only replace the battery, but install a bigger capacity battery with a bigger back cover if you want a multiple day battery life. I use a 4400mah Mugen battery which lasts up to 2 days.

- The keyboard WILL go wrong in both the Classic and the Q10. Except in the Q10, you can swap the keyboard in 5 mins if you are used to it. With the Classic, it is very hard to swap the keyboard because of the glue inside.

3. Customization
    Here is mine

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160804_210325.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	409617

Name:	IMG_20160804_210314.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	409618
    Looks gorgeous, indeed. I have a Q10 myself, with exactly the same reasonings as the above.
    Wouldn't mind to have a Classic for spare, though. Lol
    10-06-16 01:48 AM
    If only they had released it for Android.

I just bought this today, I own a BlackBerry PRIV, but I wanted that Classic form factor, the keyboard on the Classic is better than the priv

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-06-16 06:45 AM
    If only they had released it for Android.
    Nu-uh.
    bh7171 and lee_michael_f92 like this.
    10-06-16 07:33 AM
    I have a Bold 9900 right now that I am content with. I had a Q10 on launch but the Q10 just felt like half of a Bold with out the convenience keys and track pad. I am not in need of a new phone but I would like to give BB10 and honest go again and see if its a real contender with the Classic. For my use... well I primarily use my mobile devices for light browsing, heavy emailing, moderate text and phone call use. I do NOT use it to stream movies, play games (except for brick breaker ) or get on to social media.

With the classic getting cheaper, I was thinking about getting a BB Classic... worth it or meh? Did anyone have one and switch back to a legacy device or a different BB10 device?
    Classic, It is what it is.

Like others have said. If your app needs are humble. You'll be fine with the Classic. I've been happily using mine for the last 22 months without a hitch. It does what I need and for the 3-4 "must have" apps. I use my S4 or Tablet. Both reside at home and are used via wifi. My needs are pretty simple. I'm in retail and need to take photos of my inventory when selling across the country. Email, bbm, text, web browsing, calling and calculators are what get me through the day. The massive sd card stores my music library. Face 10 and Fast tube are for when I just want to chill for a moment. My Passport even bums a ride on the Classic's hotspot when I need to view a larger browser.

Recently, I bought my wife an iphone 6s plus and my daughter an S7. Both are nice and have more options for what I consider time wasting. Now I know many get the job done with these devices and that's great. However, the elegance and efficiency of my Classic is wonderful and gets me through my day without wishing I had another device.

So, in my opinion. The Classic is relevant and useful for the person who really wants it.
    10-06-16 07:54 AM

1. Removable Battery:

3. Customization
    Here is mine

Name:	IMG_20160804_210325.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	409617

Name:	IMG_20160804_210314.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	409618
    That looks awesome man. I am thinking of getting one as a backup to my Classic. I am in the process of ordering a White/Gold. My bold has seen its days. I will probably put a new housing and screen on it to keep it as my legacy driver...

Just wish the Q10 had a tool belt. It was indeed the perfect size compared to the bold.
    skstrials likes this.
    10-06-16 11:58 AM
    After a long consideration, I don't think I'm gonna get that SE. When the time comes, I'm gonna get a Classic, use it for a month or two to see if I like it, but keep the Q10 to fall back on. I'm so used to carry it now. My Z30 is kaput at the moment, anyway.
    10-10-16 12:05 AM
    I just bought this today, I own a BlackBerry PRIV, but I wanted that Classic form factor, the keyboard on the Classic is better than the priv

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Now I wish I didn't sell my Classic. Such a beauty.

Posted via my Priv
    10-11-16 04:06 PM

Posted via my Priv
    You can always re-buy
    10-11-16 10:17 PM

Posted via my Priv
    You can always do a buy back in the open market -ebay.

Emperor of Texas & California.
    10-12-16 08:23 AM
43 12