View Poll Results: Should I Get BeeJive?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Go For It!

16 64.00%
  • No, Use A Recommended Free One.

9 36.00%
    Okay, so I am basically wondering if I should go with BeeJive. The only reason I'm reluctant to do so is because of how much i use mobile IM. I like to stay logged in all the time, but I don't actually use it a ton. I tried Instango, but it seemed like every two seconds it said "Disconnecting" than "Reconnecting" ALL THE TIME. I really wasn't satisfied with it. So, should I just pay and get BeeJive? Or will you all recommend your other favorite free ones?

EDIT: I have decided to get BeeJive now that it has a great sale price! Thanks for the help everyone.
    Last edited by ilovemileyyy; 02-25-09 at 08:14 PM.
    02-22-09 12:52 PM
    I met someone the other night who has tried to get this to work for a while. Nothing but issues, I have never used the program so I hope someone can give you actual advice..... Good luck (based on your answers I might give it a whirl) little iffy about it myself.
    02-22-09 12:56 PM
    I say try it out first and if its not to your likeing
    then deff. trash it and go with another
    i know not much help put I do believe trying thing out before getting them ( to see if you like it )
    02-22-09 01:01 PM
    Yes I actually have BeeJive installed on my phone. And it is completely awesome. I love it. So customizable. Its great. Try it out before you buy it
    02-22-09 01:05 PM
    I did try it and I really do like it. I guess you really do have to pay to get the best.
    02-22-09 01:06 PM
    I did try it and I really do like it. I guess you really do have to pay to get the best.
    there you go ...if its up to your standard and likeing the deff its a keeper
    now have fun ....
    02-22-09 01:10 PM
    Yep, the interface is perfect, IM's are in school colors and all! Lol, but yep, not I just have to hound Mom for her credit card. X_X Wish me luck!
    02-22-09 01:12 PM
    I think you answered you own question

Get it
    02-22-09 01:13 PM
    Also check out instango instango.com - Mobile Instant Messaging, its a great free alternative and offers most if not all of the same features as Beejive. it has a very similar look and feel to Beejive.
    02-22-09 01:35 PM
    I just downloaded beejive to my 8900. I love it. I deleted all of the rim instant messenger and just use beejive. It works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 02:07 PM
    I love BeeJive. Its probably my favorite app on my blackberry. Its amazing. I use it just about every day.
    02-22-09 02:10 PM
    Instango works for me. It's free and works a treat

02-22-09 02:13 PM
    Yep, the interface is perfect, IM's are in school colors and all! Lol, but yep, not I just have to hound Mom for her credit card. X_X Wish me luck!

Go for it! You can convince her...
    02-22-09 02:15 PM
    I use it all the time and love it. It stays connected no problem. Try it out first to see if youy like it.

02-22-09 02:20 PM
    I just started the free trial and I'm already in love with it! Anyway I can just buy it now without waiting for my free trial to end?
    02-22-09 02:30 PM
    You go to their website and buy it. Then they send you the activation code if I'm not mistaken. I did buy it a year ago.
    02-22-09 02:46 PM
    BeeJive just works. Unlike many other alternatives
    02-22-09 02:49 PM
    Now another unrelated question, when I get a new IM (I'm still running the trial version) theres no alert sound. I went into my sound settings and set one, but theres still no sound. Anyone know why?
    02-22-09 04:18 PM
    Now another unrelated question, when I get a new IM (I'm still running the trial version) theres no alert sound. I went into my sound settings and set one, but theres still no sound. Anyone know why?
    I'm having the same problem...
    02-22-09 05:00 PM
    Does anybody know if the user license will work on multiple blackberrys at the same time? I have a pearl and a curve as my work phone and would like to use the program on both devices. I want to make sure it will work on both at the same time before I purchase the user license.

I e-mailed beejive, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask here as well.
    02-24-09 08:50 AM
    WebMessenger & EQO are good ones. They are both free.
    02-24-09 08:52 AM
    Does anybody know if the user license will work on multiple blackberrys at the same time? I have a pearl and a curve as my work phone and would like to use the program on both devices. I want to make sure it will work on both at the same time before I purchase the user license.

I e-mailed beejive, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask here as well.
    You can pay $24.95 and use it on more than one device, but only one at a time (which you'd probably have to do anyway because you'd get signed out of MSN/Yahoo etc for multiple instances)
    02-24-09 11:05 AM
    did you set your volume sound under your volume icon then scroll down and pick advanced then choose loud and pick your sound
    02-24-09 12:16 PM
    did you set your volume sound under your volume icon then scroll down and pick advanced then choose loud and pick your sound
    also you'll have to select the sound for beejive individually
    02-24-09 12:17 PM
    Personally I use Instango for free and have never had a problem with it at all. However it sounds like you are liking the trial you are using; so it really is up to you and whatever fits your needs.

~Jazzi~

02-24-09 06:48 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD