I was just about to buy a Curve from Verizon until I found out about all the new BlackBerrys coming out. The Curve interested me because I have considerably small hands and the size seemed right. I do not want a Pearl or KickStart because I am interested in the full QWERTY keyboard.

Anyways, which new BlackBerrys are worth the wait? And would a Bold be too wide for my hands?
    06-26-08 02:31 PM
    Depends how long you can wait. I doubt it will be anytime soon before verizon has a new BB.
    06-26-08 02:36 PM
    Get the Curve and Upgrade Later if you still want too.
    06-26-08 02:40 PM
    The next BB for Verizon seems like it will be a long shot from now. The Bold is set to release on GSM carriers... and that is supposedly delayed. We will be lucky to see the Bold by the end of the summer... and then count on at least a 4 month grace period between the GSM and CDMA release.

In my opinion, I would get the Curve for VZW!! As for the Javelin and KickStart and the likes... those are not probable to be released on VZW. Bold and Thunder seem like the next generation of Berries heading your way and that could be 6 - 8 months away.

Note : This is all personal opinion and guessing... please do not crucify me if you disagree!! lol
    06-26-08 02:40 PM
    I am hold out till the bold, that phone looks awesome. Just wish it came out sooner.
    06-26-08 02:41 PM
    The next BB for Verizon seems like it will be a long shot from now. The Bold is set to release on GSM carriers... and that is supposedly delayed. We will be lucky to see the Bold by the end of the summer... and then count on at least a 4 month grace period between the GSM and CDMA release.

In my opinion, I would get the Curve for VZW!! As for the Javelin and KickStart and the likes... those are not probable to be released on VZW. Bold and Thunder seem like the next generation of Berries heading your way and that could be 6 - 8 months away.

Note : This is all personal opinion and guessing... please do not crucify me if you disagree!! lol
    I am willing to wait 6-8 months. I am reluctant to buy a Curve because it will be outdated soon by this whole new generation of BlackBerrys. It really all came down between the Bold and Thunder, and considering I have an iPod touch, I do not know if I want another touch screen device. Yet again, I am not sure if the Bold would be too wide for my hands.
    06-26-08 02:44 PM
    If you can wait a month or two it might be worth it ...
    06-26-08 03:37 PM
    You do what you want, your buying it right?

I would get the curve, but thats just me. With the new BB they might have to work out alot of kinks or something.

Just go with your heart man!
    06-26-08 03:56 PM
    I would like to thank everyone who replied to my post. I think I will just get the Curve because the Bold is nothing revolutionary. And its the perfect size!
    06-26-08 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD