I think you hit the nail on the head!
    You are going to be the manual. lol But at least you are gonna get an awesome phone.
    02-04-09 10:13 AM
    You can get a BB without a data plan with TMo (at least you could, they have changed some previously available plans) because I have one, I now have just the unlimited email (that I know for a fact they no longer offer) and I get along just fine. Blackberries are awesome phones as they are, data plans just make them amazing.
    02-04-09 11:02 AM
    Yea, without the data plan, your really up the creek without a paddle.
    02-04-09 11:05 AM
    Yea, without the data plan, your really up the creek without a paddle.
    If you're "up the creek without a paddle", you can always float down to get home. The real problem is if you are already "down" the creek, and no way to paddle back up. Does that make any sense to anybody but me

claire
    02-04-09 11:44 AM
    Certainly one of the main features of a BB is the data plan option. But, keep in mind that there are many other uses for a BB. For example, the tasks, memo and calender are options that I use more than anything. It really is an excellent organizational tool. When I first started using a BB 6 years ago, I used it without the data plan for about 2 years.

I have an errands list, shopping list, all my opps, reminders....etc.

Love it.
    02-04-09 11:59 AM
    if he has decided to get you a curve, then he has probably realized that he needs to get you a data plan as well. have you discussed this w/ him? I'm not understanding why he would do this (get the phone without the plan)
    02-04-09 12:21 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD