I think it would be a huge benefit and they could probably easily work with BlackBerry 10 since they already have implemented gestures into their mail app and it looks really good. As well I do not think they would be really expensive to buy right now.
    04-11-13 03:21 PM
    Why would they buy a mail company when mail is something Blackberry has always done right? Is there a feature you require that you aren't getting?

Think by now most people know that issues will be fixed with updates. Spending money to buy a company that does something you already provide and is great at it is not really a benefit to a company taking itself from the ashes.
    southlander likes this.
    04-11-13 03:53 PM
    Why would they buy a mail company when mail is something Blackberry has always done right? Is there a feature you require that you aren't getting?

Think by now most people know that issues will be fixed with updates. Spending money to buy a company that does something you already provide and is great at it is not really a benefit to a company taking itself from the ashes.
    +10
    04-11-13 06:57 PM