Yes. Charge them for 30 USD.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 06:13 AM
    What an absurd price. At least $99 is more realistic. Hehe.

Yes. Charge them for 30 USD.

Posted via CB10
    Calvin Chin likes this.
    04-08-15 06:18 AM
    So you must register with Blackberry to use the HUB
    The messages you get will be from BBM (not iMessage, etc.)
    We'll be sending you ads via BBM and messages from anyone else using BBM if you know anyone

The point is to get people to use the app, right?
    Imagine on an iPhone, you will have BBM, iMessage, Facebook, WhatsApp, Line, tweeter, emails, kick, etc... on the HUB

What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 11:39 AM
    You don't ever dismiss one on BlackBerry and forget about it?
    Sorry, misread your post.

For the times that I unintentionally dismiss a notification (e.g.: click on it), at least I know I can always find it in the HUB (I usually don't delete HUB entries).

On Android, once you click on it, it's deleted from your notification list forever.

Posted from my awesome White Z30
    04-09-15 04:50 AM
    BlackBerry phone users should be charged for the hub based on some responses to another thread about BBM. Start putting ads in all the BlackBerry apps on BB10 devices and charge a monthly subscription fee per app to remove them. It's only money and we shouldn't be cheap and support BlackBerry you know.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 08:28 AM
    Start putting ads in all the BlackBerry apps on BB10 devices and charge a monthly subscription fee per app to remove them.
    Like... ads in the Hub? That's a great idea!
    04-09-15 08:31 AM
    Imagine on an iPhone, you will have BBM, iMessage, Facebook, WhatsApp, Line, tweeter, emails, kick, etc... on the HUB
    Isn't this what notifications are for? I'm not sure there's much demand for this otherwise there would be a half-dozen startups out there looking to collect millions of users by consolidating all of these messages into a free app and then selling to Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, or Google for a few billion. I just don't think it takes a Blackberry to make a hub except for its own hardware.
    04-09-15 12:08 PM
    Sure, if I were BlackBerry I would sell BBM, Hub, etc on the other app stores like anyone else. People would pay $1.99 once for it if they liked it. Just make a trial version so folks could see how it worked for a week or so.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    04-09-15 02:42 PM
    Sure, if I were BlackBerry I would sell BBM, Hub, etc on the other app stores like anyone else. People would pay $1.99 once for it if they liked it. Just make a trial version so folks could see how it worked for a week or so.
    At that price, I don't think it would be worth their time to do it at all. They'd probably *lose* money selling all that software for $1.99.

A lot of virtual keyboards *alone* cost more than $1.99, so selling the HUB, keyboard, AND all the other pieces *all* for $1.99 would be unimaginable IMO.

Posted from my awesome White Z30
    04-12-15 07:27 PM
    BlackBerry phone users should be charged for the hub based on some responses to another thread about BBM. Start putting ads in all the BlackBerry apps on BB10 devices and charge a monthly subscription fee per app to remove them. It's only money and we shouldn't be cheap and support BlackBerry you know.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe that is exactly what BlackBerry needs to do to be back on top? Lol. Milk em Milk em dry.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    JeepBB and Witmen like this.
    04-12-15 07:38 PM
85 ... 234