Just took this screen shot moments ago from their streaming live video of Shepard Smith using his BlackBerry. Looks like a Curve.

09-02-08 08:14 PM
    Ah ha..You caught that too huh Sunkast?? Lol... Best News channel there is.
    09-02-08 08:23 PM
    I doubt this will be nearly as controversial as the Sarah Palin BB thread. But I love seeing newscasters use their BB during a newscast.
    09-02-08 08:47 PM
    ya i love seeing that also
    09-02-08 08:52 PM
    I hope that nothing gets like that Palin thread!!
    09-02-08 08:56 PM
    Lemmie tell u about THIS guy. Lol juuust kidding. Was tryin to get palin thread on ya. that's pretty cool. I get excited when I see ppl use their bb like this. Always entertaining to see who has them-

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-08 09:30 PM
    Fox News = boo minus
    09-02-08 09:35 PM
    When he was reporting in New Orleans he was also talking about when the BB service was knocked out.
    09-02-08 09:38 PM
    Uhoh, I smell the anti Fox News folks already

09-02-08 10:54 PM
    Yeah its really great to find out who uses the berry!

09-02-08 11:35 PM
    Ah ha..You caugh
    t that too huh Sunkast?? Lol... Best News channe there is.
    Yepp I agree...It's my home page on opera on my bb!
    09-03-08 12:52 AM
    Lol... Best News channel there is.
    LOL, that's a joke right? Fox is a disgrace to journalism. My journalism professor in college even compared CNN, MSNBC and Fox during our one class and pointed out journalistic proof of why Fox News is the worst.

It's been a couple years since college, wish I could remember the notes from that class. Don't want to stir up anything here just had to reply to that.

I seriously thought you were joking but I don't think you are, are you?
    09-03-08 05:34 AM
    LOL, that's a joke right? Fox is a disgrace to journalism. My journalism professor in college even compared CNN, MSNBC and Fox during our one class and pointed out journalistic proof of why Fox News is the worst.

It's been a couple years since college, wish I could remember the notes from that class. Don't want to stir up anything here just had to reply to that.

I seriously thought you were joking but I don't think you are, are you?
    And therein lies the answer to the fallacy in your response: your college journalism professor espoused that theory! Is there a more liberal voice on the planet (other than Obama) than a college journalism professor? I think not!! Oops - off the thread - sorry!
    09-05-08 05:25 PM
    I'm more of a cnn girl and they all use BB's too.
    09-05-08 05:30 PM
    On CNN a couple months ago live on air one of the anchors got a call on his cell and threw it on the floor.
    09-05-08 11:09 PM
    Shepard Smith is the only good thing about that sham channel.

Sorry, any company that gives heathens like OReilly and Hannity a voice...
    09-05-08 11:33 PM
    On CNN a couple months ago live on air one of the anchors got a call on his cell and threw it on the floor.
    No way which anchor?
    09-06-08 12:53 AM
    Haha yeah friday morning on C-SPAN the one guests BB rang and he lost his train of thought it was hilarious. He eventually reached down to his belt to silence it and then they cut to the host and he was trying not to laugh, I was loving it!

09-06-08 04:21 AM
    And therein lies the answer to the fallacy in your response: your college journalism professor espoused that theory! Is there a more liberal voice on the planet (other than Obama) than a college journalism professor? I think not!! Oops - off the thread - sorry!
    Tee-Hee! That's exactly what I was thinking! LOL...snicker!

09-06-08 06:28 AM
    Haha yeah friday morning on C-SPAN the one guests BB rang and he lost his train of thought it was hilarious. He eventually reached down to his belt to silence it and then they cut to the host and he was trying not to laugh, I was loving it!
    Dang! Those Crackheads are everywhere!

09-06-08 06:33 AM
    Neat to see all the BB's being used. Just got mine in June and am more aware of them now.
    On a side note, just got to love the intolerance of Journalism grads and Profs. Is there any other major that costs so much and reduces IQ by 50%? Thanks to the net, I can easily look at CNN, FOX, WSJ, & etc and hopefully end up with a balanced overall look at the news. Thank goodness for our freedoms.
    09-06-08 08:52 AM
    Since everything on that channel is fake, the Curve probably is too

Sorry, I went Palin thread!
    09-06-08 08:56 AM
    Since everything on that channel is fake, the Curve probably is too

Sorry, I went Palin thread!
    You would have been better off keeping your mouth shut. I'm not trying to attack you, but what you have said in the Palin thread and this thread is extremely rude. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I did not post this thread to promote Fox News. Just merely thought it was awesome seeing a cable news anchor using their BB while on air.
    09-06-08 09:04 AM
    You would have been better off keeping your mouth shut. I'm not trying to attack you, but what you have said in the Palin thread and this thread is extremely rude. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I did not post this thread to promote Fox News. Just merely thought it was awesome seeing a cable news anchor using their BB while on air.
    very well said and i would like to add we all see things in different ways thats why you have things like CNN/ fox news and so forth me my self i watch CNN and fox but there is no reason to slam something just because you don't like it.sunkast you reporting the BB in the news program was a good catch.
    09-06-08 09:24 AM
    I got a kick out of the screenshot that sunkast posted. It's cool to see folks on TV (or anywhere, really) using BBs . . . no matter what the setting.
    09-06-08 10:08 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD