Rarely would I tell you of a great experience with an app developer, but I have to tell you this website takes the gold medal in customer service. I was having an issue with an app that I purchased (for $2.99) and I posted it on CrackBerry and the developer tried to walk me through some basic steps to resolve the issue. When that didnt work he gave me his email address and worked with me for 3 hours and replied again the following morning to make sure it had continued to work as advertised. Thank you for all your work, and help.
    08-30-10 12:37 PM
    Rarely would I tell you of a great experience with an app developer, but I have to tell you this website takes the gold medal in customer service. I was having an issue with an app that I purchased (for $2.99) and I posted it on CrackBerry and the developer tried to walk me through some basic steps to resolve the issue. When that didnt work he gave me his email address and worked with me for 3 hours and replied again the following morning to make sure it had continued to work as advertised. Thank you for all your work, and help.
    Ditto !

Please support this developer!

We need people like this in the BB World.
    08-31-10 11:43 AM
    Yes great developer and great apps.
    08-31-10 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD