Hi, I been waiting for 7 months now for the BIS plans from China Mobile, and China Telecom just got theirs, but CDMA!!!

haha so useless since i brought my fully unlocked (PIN IMEI) BB 8900 from Mexico, So until the "HeiMei" is available for the public you need to get a BES plan from China Mobile either by your company, or an unofficial reseller...

Since Im tired of waiting for it, i will really appreciate any help getting to contact, or address of where can I get a BES Sim card from any reseller, I don't care if I have to forward mail, I desperately need the BBM XD!!

Any help really appreciated!, since u all know a Blackberry without BIS/BES is almost like any other phone...And its been +7 months, and counting!!

Greeting from Shanghai People!
    Last edited by yojosefo; 10-04-10 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Spell
    10-04-10 04:00 AM
    I don't think you'll be able to get a reseller unless you have a home BES server. I'm not even sure how to set one up, but i'll do a google: setup BES server - Google Search

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-10 05:35 AM
    BlackBerry - Hosting - Get Hosted BlackBerry Services

Get the wireless advantage that's managed for youHosted BlackBerry� Services combine trusted BlackBerry� smartphone features, functionality, and advanced security capabilities, in a package that’s managed for you by a BlackBerry� hosting provider. Even if your email server is managed by a third party, you can still enjoy many benefits of the BlackBerry solution through Hosted BlackBerry Services.

You’ll get wireless access to email, calendar, browser, and other applications, so you can focus on your growing business and not your IT environment.
    BlackBerry - Featured Partner Offers

Research in Motion has published a guide to hosted BES providers and partners. This listing is specifice to North America, you might have better luck searching for a BES host in Asia.
    10-04-10 09:41 AM
    BlackBerry - Hosting - Get Hosted BlackBerry Services

BlackBerry - Featured Partner Offers

Research in Motion has published a guide to hosted BES providers and partners. This listing is specifice to North America, you might have better luck searching for a BES host in Asia.
    Thanks for the reply, the thing is that China doesnt have a BIS carrier "yet", so I've been looking at it for months, but China Mobile does provide BES service, and Im not that familiar with that one btw... So what I Stepped into was this:

Currently, enterprises act as BES wholesalers (unofficially) for individual users in some cities across the country. With BIS in place, customer will be able to pay for plans straight from China Mobile.
    So I think there my be unofficial/illegal Bes SIM cards resellers out there... Another question is if you can change the Pin/imei in a BES service as easy as in a BIS account...?

Thanks for the help!!!
    10-04-10 11:26 AM
    ....? Please if anyone knows where, I will be thankful for the rest of my life. Cheers from sh.

10-07-10 12:18 AM
    I don't know what to say. You have helpful information. I guess you'll just have to wait or stick to BIS for now.

10-07-10 12:36 AM
    There are quite a few of companies offering BES services in China, if you read chinese, check out the below links (there are some more). the first one is Shanghai based, I can get you their office address if you want.

shcmcc.com

chinatelecom.com.cn

nsoom.cn/post/blackberry-bes-bis-package.html

ccidcom.com
    10-07-10 09:26 PM
    There are quite a few of companies offering BES services in China, if you read chinese, check out the below links (there are some more). the first one is Shanghai based, I can get you their office address if you want.

shcmcc.com

chinatelecom.com.cn

nsoom.cn/post/blackberry-bes-bis-package.html

ccidcom.com
    Thank you sooooo much, I already sent a couple of emails, and I called, but my so so chinese didnt get me that far, for all that i understood they do sell blackberries, but not sim cards with bes bis, it will be really help full to get an address... Thanks, i really appreciate it!
    10-08-10 04:44 AM
    Thank you sooooo much, I already sent a couple of emails, and I called, but my so so chinese didnt get me that far, for all that i understood they do sell blackberries, but not sim cards with bes bis, it will be really help full to get an address... Thanks, i really appreciate it!
    Here is the address, it's located in PuDong Zhangjiang Hi-tech park, otherside of the German Center Buidling.

地址:上海浦东张江高科园区科苑路151号2楼2138室(龙东大道德国中心对面 )
    邮编:201203
    10-08-10 07:01 PM
    A total disaster, 1hr metro+1km walk, arrived at the office, NOBODY, boxes and desks, like an abandoned office... CRAAAAP! but I think they still work but in another place since all the phones are still working, but when i call m chinese isnt enough to understand if they still sell BES and BIS...

THanks for the help, an any other help will be loved!
    10-11-10 04:30 AM
    bummer, that sucks, sorry about that, did you try to email them or chat in using their MSN?

Anyway I was able to find a couple of other companies that run BES/BIS services. if you want to give them a shot, below are the addresses:

#1: 上海市 普陀区 长寿路587号 沙田大厦 2401室

#2: 上海市 天钥桥路325号 A座2505室 (嘉汇国际广场)
    10-12-10 03:01 PM
    Ok!! I will go there during this week, let me check maps first...
    I did tried to email and chat, no luck!!

Do they have any phone number? Or what are the names of the companies..?
    Dude, thank you so much, i did not have where to begin, now i'm way closer! ;p

Another weird thing I've noticed is all the promotion they are making to blackberry devices, even when their no retailer and/or seller....

The photo below taken from a cab.

Last edited by yojosefo; 10-12-10 at 06:07 PM.
    10-12-10 06:04 PM
    #1: 上海市 普陀区 长寿路587号 沙田大厦 2401室
    Company name: 艾地思
    Phone:400-716-1008 ext 8018/8028/8038

#2: 上海市 天钥桥路325号 A座2505室 (嘉汇国际广场)
    Company name: 希程信息
    Phone: 400-670-1007 or 137-064252022

Did you call up those government owned chinese wireless carriers like China Mobile and China Unicom to if they carry BB services?
    10-13-10 02:59 PM
    After 1 year waiting for China mobile to launch BIS is now out, just went today and activated it, but now as not everything is perftect, now i have to wait a couple of days, since the servers are down because of the new year, (God knows why!), will be back with more details.. PEACE OUT!
    prizes are 108, 98rmb

and they dont sell phones, just provide the service, weird stuff again!
    02-08-11 07:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD