Is there a way / what is the best way that I can have several pre-written responses ready to reply to emails that I get. I dont want to have to write the same thing over and over for different emails. I can usually answer questions for my company that people send me with one of several answers. There MUST be a way to select from pre-written responses. If not, What would anyone suggest is the fastest and easiest way to do so?

Thanks for your help in advanced.
    09-11-10 12:01 AM
    The absolute fastest way to do this would be to type whatever message you want out, copy it, and paste it into a new autotext entry (options>autotext). Then just pick whatever phrase you want to trigger the autotext for that entry and call it good. Next time you want to use that prewritten response, simply type the trigger word and the entire entry will appear.
    09-11-10 02:22 AM
    There also are apps for this. VersaTool has a modules called "Auto Reply" and "Canned Response".
    09-11-10 06:42 AM
    thanks guys
    09-11-10 08:09 AM
    Your Memo pad can also be used for copy and paste replys.

Another option is to create your replys as Text files saved to your Media card. Use the native file manager, Media / Explore to open them for copy and paste to an email.
    09-11-10 10:36 AM
    Wow Reed, never thought of that one, I do love my memo pad but not
    affecting precious memory is a definite win in my book or in this case, media card!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-10 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD