Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help. I had a Curve 8900 which I loved, I set my Googlemail email account up in mins on that phone, but when it was damaged Vodaphone sent me a 9300 as a replacement as they couldn't get the 8900 anymore. But I can't seem to setup my googlemail email on the 9300? It only gives me an option to setup "I want to use a work email account with a Blackberry Enterprise Server"

Help?

Also, I downloaded Facebook for Blackberry (the latest version I presume) but when I try to login I just get "We cannot reach the facebook server at this time. Please try again later (100)"

Again, this worked perfectly on the 8900.

Help!?
    10-08-10 10:38 AM
    Hit BB button>Go into Setup folder>Email Settings> Click Add and it should allow you to set up your email accounts. If thats not working try doing a battery pull for 30 seconds and see if that helps with the facebook issue too.
    10-08-10 10:48 AM
    It seems your curve isn't registered with BlackBerry Internet Service, give vodafone a call they should be able to sort it out
    10-08-10 10:58 AM
    Cheers guy's, been on the phone with Vodaphone, the guy had me do something in the settings, send some sort of request? I'm not convinced that's going to cure it, but he seemed convinced it would, he said leave it awhile and see.
    10-08-10 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD