Hey everyone.

I was asked the question today at work if there is a way to set a standard profile (i.e. loud) to all phones on our BES. I don't know why they would want to have one standard profile for phones, but it might just be out of curiosity... but who knows. Anyways, I was wondering if through the use of BES or another BB feature, is this possible? Can I set something in our IT policy that would push this profile to all phones?

Thank you in advance for your help.

-Konrad
    10-03-11 12:39 PM
    Hey everyone.

I was asked the question today at work if there is a way to set a standard profile (i.e. loud) to all phones on our BES. I don't know why they would want to have one standard profile for phones, but it might just be out of curiosity... but who knows. Anyways, I was wondering if through the use of BES or another BB feature, is this possible? Can I set something in our IT policy that would push this profile to all phones?

Thank you in advance for your help.

-Konrad
    The answer to your questioon is YEs of course you can set the same standard profile on ALL you BBs that are on BES.

If you are the IT guru at work you need to just set up the profile you want and if there is someone else he would need to do it.

The only thing I will have to say I am not sure of is that if you set it up through BES then it will push to all the phones. If there is not an option for this since I don't hse BES and use BIS then you would have to manually do it to all phones on an individual bases and depending on how many there are could take time.

If you go to blackberry.com and go to the BES section or even knowledge base you would likely find the answer you are looking for there. Good luck and hope it works out for you.
    lunatyck likes this.
    10-03-11 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD