Guys/Gals,

As soon as my charging pod arrives I plan on using my Bold 9700 as my alarm clock!

My question has to do with settings. There is one day a week where I have to get in to work earlier than usual. Is there a way to set the alarm clock to go off earlier on Wednesdays, as opposed to the rest of the weekdays? I only see settings for weekdays as a whole (not individual days).

If not, I'll have to manually change the settings once a week I guess.

TIA
    11-17-10 11:13 AM
    I don't believe there is...
    11-17-10 11:18 AM
    I don't believe there is either. You may want to check out an alarm app. There should be a lot more options in a 3rd party app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 11:24 AM
    OK, thanks to you both.
    11-17-10 11:27 AM
    You could use your Calendar to set an alarm on those days. Set it to recur every week. You can then just dismiss the regular alarm on that day without having to reset all the time.
    11-17-10 11:28 AM
    You could use your Calendar to set an alarm on those days. Set it to recur every week. You can then just dismiss the regular alarm on that day without having to reset all the time.
    Another option indeed. Thanks.
    11-17-10 11:31 AM
    Good suggestion rgorman! Where is my brain today. Must be on vacation. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 12:01 PM
    can you not create a new alarm in the calendar and then set recurrances to it?
    11-17-10 12:48 PM
    can you not create a new alarm in the calendar and then set recurrances to it?
    Yes you indeed can
    11-17-10 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD