I'm in truly desperate need of a home made service book, as there is only ONE BlackBerry service provider in Norway (Trigcom). If I change from my current carrier, to the BlackBerry one, it will cost me somewhere around USD $3 000 more - in annual calling expenses!
    In other words, I want to be able to send/recieve MMS and e-mail, without having to pay Trigcom their insane charges!
    There has to be hundreds of gurus at this site/forum, that has the ability to make a program that can make and send service books to BlackBerry...?
    I'm pretty sure that there are many more with my needs.

I'm hopeful!
    Last edited by Myron_; 09-29-08 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Typo
    09-29-08 08:17 AM
    I doubt that U will find what U R looking for, the technology is probably licensed by RIM to cellular providers to produce ServiceBooks but an individual isn't gonna get his hands on the applications used to create them. I may of course be wrong so others feel free to step in if you know otherwise..
    09-29-08 08:28 AM
    While I am symnpathetic to your problem, I have to refer you to the Forum Rules and Guidelines, which expressly prohibit soliciting work-arounds for for-fee services:
    Keep it Legal
    No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.
    09-29-08 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD