I am presently planning on how to stand in line three days before the launch of BlackBerry Passport. I strongly believe that Passport deserves such treatment because it is going to be the greatest phone ever produced by RIM / BLACKBERRY. I am talking to my friends to join me to achieve this goal, my target is to get 10 people to stand in line with me three days to the lauch date. I want to use this medium to appeal to all reading this to do the same in their respective countries to attract media attention to the lauch of the greatest device in the universe.

Posted via CB10
    sharma6, gokulesh, ptpete and 2 others like this.
    09-07-14 07:41 AM
    Lets pitch in for the meals. I'm in for breakfast from Mickey D's for everyone in your group. I'm serious. PM me after you post the pics of your group on the forums. Who's with me?
    sentimentGX4 and felixweber like this.
    09-07-14 07:49 AM
    I like your spirit. Go for it and bring a few friends with you.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 08:16 AM
    You are "seriously thinking", but somehow I find the idea very amusing
    09-07-14 08:28 AM
    I can think of 100 things better to do than to wait in line for a cell phone.
    09-07-14 08:30 AM
    Must be nice to be well off enough in terms of finances and time to be willing and able to line up for 3 days to hand them your money.

Posted via CB10
    cribble2k likes this.
    09-07-14 08:31 AM
    Love the spirit and support for BlackBerry.

Way to go.

Posted via CB10
    garrett lajoie likes this.
    09-07-14 08:32 AM
    As much as a fan of BlackBerry and wishing the company do really well. I shall decline such invitation. I will full heartedly support you in spirit.

Posted via CB10
    garrett lajoie likes this.
    09-07-14 08:59 AM
    God damn dont you have jobs?!?

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 09:09 AM
    Do you seriously want to look like I sheep

Posted from my Z30
    09-07-14 09:27 AM
    I am presently planning on how to stand in line three days before the launch of BlackBerry Passport. I strongly believe that Passport deserves such treatment because it is going to be the greatest phone ever produced by RIM / BLACKBERRY. I am talking to my friends to join me to achieve this goal, my target is to get 10 people to stand in line with me three days to the lauch date. I want to use this medium to appeal to all reading this to do the same in their respective countries to attract media attention to the lauch of the greatest device in the universe.

Posted via CB10
    I'm seriously thinking that was an ironic post... Or, at least I'm hoping that it was ironic.
    darkehawke likes this.
    09-07-14 09:54 AM
    Maybe BlackBerry needs to do what Apple does and pay people to stand in line for days to stir up excitement lol
    09-07-14 10:12 AM
    Hahaha you can queue up. Ain't gonna be a line brah.

Posted via CB10
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    09-07-14 10:12 AM

Posted via CB10
    Oh, you'll attract media attention, but, just the wrong kind. I can see word a mouth get around, that ten people are standing in line for a new Blackberry device. News outlets will catch wind of this and see this as an opportunity to contrast the huge lines for the Iphone 6, to the ten people in line waiting for a new Blackberry device.

I envision news helicopters all scrambling the airways fighting to get the best aerial shot of the ten souls who waited in line three days for a new Blackberry and in the end only to find that the store only had two in stock. And shortly after the news helicopters evacuate the air space and head back to their headquarters to join their colleagues in a good laugh, vultures then fill in the vacated airspace, awaiting for the rest of Blackberry's dignity to die.

But, I like your spirit.

Cheers

P.S.- I just had a final vision. When you think the news story is done and died down, one news station decides to review some of their footage and zooms in to a man with glasses and a big smile on his face as he awaits ecstatically in line for the Iphone 6. A news source identifies him, as F/K/A Blackberry Kevin. The next day all the newspapers have a picture of John Chen face palming and the headlines reads, 'Blackberry is up for sale'.
    cribble2k and austriker like this.
    09-07-14 11:28 AM

Posted via CB10
    The 24th is the date of the presentation not the release date as far as we know. You might stay in line for nothing.
    09-07-14 12:22 PM
    In line where?

Posted via my Q10 or Z10
    09-07-14 03:09 PM
    Sign me up!

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 03:50 PM
    Why bother? You can show up the day of the launch and walk in and buy one, or ten. Guaranteed.
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    09-08-14 12:03 AM
    If you can find 10 people around u that was willing to buy the Passport, that's a accomplishment in itself.....and that's before telling them to wait outside for 3 days lol

Good luck to u though

Posted via CB10
    howarmat and sentimentGX4 like this.
    09-08-14 12:11 AM
    I appreciate your level of excitement..

but I'd like to think that even if the initial demand for the Passport was going to be that great... the folks who buy BlackBerry just aren't the same folks who wait in line for 3 days already committed to buy a phone we've yet to touch or test. That we are the type of people with real lives to live and better things to do. That instead of mindlessly lining up for days we will venture down on launch day.. play with the demo and buy the product because we truly think it is exceptional and not simply because it is the next product being launched by our cult leader.

To be honest.. the day people start lining up to buy the next BlackBerry without even knowing if it does the things they need it to do or does anything their current model doesn't for that matter..just because it's fashionable.. will likely be the day I stop buying them..

Posted via CB10
    howarmat likes this.
    09-08-14 12:32 AM
    He may be onto something

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    Attached Thumbnails Seriously thinking of queuing for BlackBerry Passport-37484.jpg  
    techvisor and jimlockhead like this.
    09-08-14 03:49 AM
    I appreciate your level of excitement..

but I'd like to think that even if the initial demand for the Passport was going to be that great... the folks who buy BlackBerry just aren't the same folks who wait in line for 3 days already committed to buy a phone we've yet to touch or test. That we are the type of people with real lives to live and better things to do. That instead of mindlessly lining up for days we will venture down on launch day.. play with the demo and buy the product because we truly think it is exceptional and not simply because it is the next product being launched by our cult leader.

To be honest.. the day people start lining up to buy the next BlackBerry without even knowing if it does the things they need it to do or does anything their current model doesn't for that matter..just because it's fashionable.. will likely be the day I stop buying them..

Posted via CB10
    Ah....so these fine folks had no lives, nothing better to do, and were just mindlessly getting the next thing from their cult leader.....

OK.

http://m.news24.com/news24/Technolog...nesia-20140520

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/BlackBer...news-3030.html

http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...q10-sellout-uk

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Black...njured_id24069

Seriously thinking of queuing for BlackBerry Passport-imageuploadedbytapatalk1410171553.746981.jpg

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 09-08-14 at 05:28 AM.
    09-08-14 05:14 AM
    Ah....so these fine folks had no lives, nothing better to do, and were just mindlessly getting the next thing from their cult leader.....

OK.

http://m.news24.com/news24/Technolog...nesia-20140520

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/BlackBer...news-3030.html

http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...q10-sellout-uk

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Black...njured_id24069

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410171553.746981.jpg 
Views:	1151 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	296482

I found all those links interesting. So people were actually queuing up for BlackBerry in the past? This is morale booster!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 07:49 AM
    I found all those links interesting. So people were actually queuing up for BlackBerry in the past? This is morale booster!!!

Posted via CB10
    Yup. People queued. People rioted.

Line ups in the UK.

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/1192...-uk-31-january

Last edited by qbnkelt; 09-08-14 at 08:28 AM.
    09-08-14 08:09 AM
    I'm seriously thinking that was an ironic post... Or, at least I'm hoping that it was ironic.
    There's no irony in his post. I think the phrase you're looking for is sarcastic or "tongue in cheek".

It would be ironic if he wanted to stand in a line for the Passport but he didn't have any legs.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.3247 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.3
    darkehawke likes this.
    09-08-14 08:55 AM
43 12