I like FOX News and watch it a lot.

I also think BB10 will be a success and plan to purchas on day one. Only remaining question is 16 or 32 gig.

Let the flaming begin
    organized_mayhem likes this.
    12-29-12 12:57 PM
    That Yahoo article has been around for months. It has popped back up from time to time when there is nothing newsworthy. Pretty much nothing to see here move along. There will be many companies that will go belly up next year. Some will be surprises, some won't. We will have to wait and see if Rim is one of them.
    12-29-12 01:06 PM
    They only made that innacurate judgement on the fact that RIM has made a lot of mistakes previously... but they are bringing themselves back into public view now. It's a shame BB10 isn't looked upon as "public view."
    Last edited by Crowezine; 12-29-12 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Spellcheck!
    12-29-12 01:08 PM
    Fair enough, as that's where I learned Chinese fracking is actually a good thing for our acidic oceans.
    Dont forget to add Reason.com
    12-29-12 01:31 PM
    FOX News is probably paid by apple hahaha
    www.sfbg.com/PDFs/politics/newscorpchart1009
    12-29-12 01:41 PM
    That may have been true, it is not any longer. Last quarter Kantar WorldPanel showed RIM taking losses in market share of sale in EU5, Austrailia, Brazil and have no presence at all in China. In France, Spain, and Brazil the loss was major.

News - Apple achieves its highest ever Smartphone share in US - Kantar Worldpanel
    With the almost complete absense of any marketing initiative over here, I am really surprised that I am not living in a iOS/Android country yet. There are loyalists here, specially in companies. They lost market-share on the entry-level Curve segment, because really, Android is just too bloody cheap, and people here don't seem to understand that prepaid isn't always a better option than being on a contract.

Cheap Android on prepaid. This is what RIM has to battle here to get martshare back. Send the Z10 and X10, but give us a C10 of F10 that can sell for $100-$200 (and maybe doesn't need a BIS plan). Then we're back in the game for good.
    12-29-12 02:07 PM
    It's the same thing as saying that world was going to end on 20-12-2012. Don't know how they get the courage to do so on National TV.
    12-29-12 03:36 PM
    The Fruit Company will be bruised in 2013, the rot is already starting. Those who think the Fruit Company is akin to apple pie are just lashing out, as the writing on the wall is hard for them to digest. BB10 is giving them a fright, you can bank on that, as you can more dribble from them.
    It's the same thing as saying that world was going to end on 20-12-2012. Don't know how they get the courage to do so on National TV.
    12-29-12 04:54 PM
    They just reported something on TV about brands that might be disappearing in 2013 and listed RIM as one of them. I know some news sources let people blog about whatever they want, but I thought they had to be sure if they were going to say it on national television. The link on TV said to go to myfoxla.com, but I couldn't find anything else on it.
    You think they can't say whatever they want on TV? It's Faux News, not Fox News friend!

They forgot to add Fox to the list...

HA I would love to see that ...

However, I don't think RIM will ever go away. It would be bought by Google before that would happen. Or Apple. Maybe Microsoft.
    12-29-12 05:29 PM
    Just for a flip side ..... Tobin Smith is long RIM with 2014 call options , I'll bet that irks FOX,lol.
    12-29-12 08:37 PM
    They just reported something on TV about brands that might be disappearing in 2013 and listed RIM as one of them. I know some news sources let people blog about whatever they want, but I thought they had to be sure if they were going to say it on national television. The link on TV said to go to myfoxla.com, but I couldn't find anything else on it.
    I don't really see how this surprises you, Fox News has been reporting inaccurate and sensationalist information since... oh wait... forever.
    12-29-12 10:14 PM
    I don't really see how this surprises you, Fox News has been reporting inaccurate and sensationalist information since... oh wait... forever.
    Yep, just like the other 3 propaganda news outlets. They all have their own agenda, and they only want to control you, and make sure you keep voting for the ****** or the **** sandwich.

12-30-12 05:30 AM
    Redrum. Redrum.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 12-30-12 at 09:42 PM.
    12-30-12 10:36 AM
    I heard about Fox News and I saw the channel in my TV Guide on Dish Network. I never watched it though. Did I miss out on something?
    12-30-12 11:36 AM
89 ... 234