The focus is to sell Passport and Classic (after November) release. No one from BlackBerry is going to talk about future devices, in order not to interrupt with current sales.

Please, realise this and stop the rants.

Posted via CB10
    Ohhhh so I'm supposed to be okay with the fact that I have literally no options to upgrade to an all touch BlackBerry seeing that there's no compatible passport for my carrier and Verizon got rid of the z30. Logic. Oh unless you want to buy me an full price z30

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 07:10 PM
    Ohhhh so I'm supposed to be okay with the fact that I have literally no options to upgrade to an all touch BlackBerry seeing that there's no compatible passport for my carrier and Verizon got rid of the z30. Logic. Oh unless you want to buy me an full price z30

Posted via CB10
    blame vzw, not BlackBerry. and you can easily find a cheap z30 on ebay.

Posted via CB10
    wincyUt likes this.
    10-14-14 07:15 PM
    They (BB) should strike while the iron is hot ^^

Passport has drummed up some interest...

Now send it home!! (Z50 or like...)

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    menshawy likes this.
    10-14-14 07:27 PM
    But I want an all touch device like a Z50 type

Commander and Chief of the Peevishlicious Crew
    All we want*

Lol

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 07:41 PM
    They (BB) should strike while the iron is hot ^^

Passport has drummed up some interest...

Now send it home!! (Z50 or like...)

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    passport drummed up interest by being different. Z50 like the Z10 and Z30 would be whitenoise

Posted via CB10
    Timbosaurus likes this.
    10-14-14 07:48 PM
    Personally I have no interest in an all-touch, but I do hope they release a new one. That said I agree 100% with the OP, the constant posts and new threads demanding one are a bit overboard. Kind of like the 17 different threads about how Passport won't be available from Verizon. Everybody gets it; multiple threads are unnecessary.

Posted via CB10
    alan510 likes this.
    10-14-14 07:59 PM
    They don't need to announce until the 1 year and 11month mark of the Z10 release. That's when they should announce it. Before 2 year contract expires on the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    This is the case....unfortunately.

Classic isn't going to be much of an announcement. I mean...look at it. It's a Bold 10.0. I don't even think it will sell well. Just MHO.
    I'm hating BBRY right now...well at least until 10.3.1 is released.

Posted via CB10
    Savior4Life likes this.
    10-14-14 08:05 PM
    Technically, isn't the Z30 the successor to the Z10? Even if it wasn't, the Z10's release date versus launch date was much later, so they have a bit of time...
    Well did they expect Z10 users to upgrade to the Z30 after just a few months? That to me means the Z10 and Z30 should be separate upgrade cycles.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 08:09 PM
    On a related topic...

When will BlackBerry release an all touch phone?

Posted from a D618
    Mike1117 likes this.
    10-14-14 08:10 PM
    Well did they expect Z10 users to upgrade to the Z30 after just a few months? That to me means the Z10 and Z30 should be separate upgrade cycles.
    They just gave the Z10 users a really long lead time to save up...
    10-14-14 08:39 PM
    On a related topic...

When will BlackBerry release an all touch phone?

Posted from a D618
    Oh, mate just give it away now... ;-))

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    10-15-14 02:05 AM
    and selling more as compared to the BB10 keyboard versions.
    ....whut?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 02:37 AM
    Physical KB's are relics from the past...

If BB stay this course - they will end up, no more...

Give consumers a viable alternative and they will buy ^^

Viable = great spec, apps, point of difference...

All touch :FTW:

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    JoseMercedes likes this.
    10-15-14 03:58 AM
    All touch passport size

Posted via CB10
    menshawy likes this.
    10-15-14 04:06 AM
    If you don't ask you don't get, BlackBerry reads Crackberry right? That's been shown in the past.

If we (who want a new all touch) don't even ask after one why would the bother at all. Keep asking guys I want a new touch for when my upgrade is due.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 04:10 AM
    Blackberry not reading crackberry i guess.

Because if ,they would know What most of their customers want.
    I just bought another spare battery , now own 4 of them for my Z.

If there is no fulltouch Z successor until xmas my money goes elsewhere. Motorola Nexus 6 or something like that. Snapdragon 805 beast to play around with Android L, why not.

Z10 (red) OS 10.2.2.1531 Q5 (red) OS 10.3.0.1418
    10-15-14 04:29 AM
    Physical KB's are relics from the past...

If BB stay this course - they will end up, no more...

Give consumers a viable alternative and they will buy ^^

Viable = great spec, apps, point of difference...
    What you just said makes no sense. BlackBerry can't outspec the cheap Android competition, it can't get apps and yet another touchscreen slab of BlackBerry wouldn't have any point of difference, safe worse specs and less apps than the competition as an differentiator.

So how is BlackBerry supposed to deliver a "viable" alternative for consumers again....? I'm genuinely curious.

Posted via CB10
    Couver81, Timbosaurus and wardy87 like this.
    10-15-14 04:50 AM
    I am interested in Visa/Victoria (Slider/Hidden Keyboard) phones. I think BlackBerry should focus on creating different form factors to differentiate itself from the boring 16:9 line ups we see everywhere. It is extremely hard for BlackBerry to compete in the already saturated market. I personally like the route BlackBerry is taking right now. Look at the BlackBerry Passport reviews, apart from the US media every other reviewer praises about the phone. No other BlackBerry phone even came close to the success of Passport. Maybe its too early to talk about Passport's success, but it has definitely brought the brand again to light.
    10-15-14 04:51 AM
    ....whut?

Posted via CB10
    Z10+Z30+Z3 > Q10 + Q5

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 06:26 AM
    • Consumer base is bigger than enterprise's
    • The ultimate majority of consumers are on full touch devices
    • BlackBerry created a good hype this year by releasing the Passport and certainly drawn attention to BB10

It's just logic that at this point a full touch (heavily speced) full touch should sell well
    10-15-14 06:37 AM
    Must some REAL demand if it's bothering you that much OP.
    shaleem likes this.
    10-15-14 06:43 AM
    It is extremely hard for BlackBerry to compete in the already saturated market.
    That's why I assume it's not a good idea to concentrate on a very special hardware feature like a keyboard. I'm sure in ten years nobody speaks about hardware keyboards anymore. The age of the hardware keyboard was when there were no touch screens in a proper size and quality. This time is over. But the size of a device is still limited by our hands and what the user needs over all is a screen. So how to achieve a valuable screen?

RIM should concentrate on other features to compete: usability and security. RIM should play a leading role thinking and implementing a real secure smart phone, which should be a main goal for further operation system versions, What I want to point is it's mainly a software problem. And RIM should finally implement better integrated apps, I mean Calendar, Contacts, Remember and Hub must much better work together. Link must be reimplemented from scratch, the current Link is unusable crap. (OK, perhaps is Blend a step into the right direction.) And BB should also port these software things onto other platforms where they would be welcomed because they are good, stable, fast, usable and secure (you see the amount of work still to be done ...) - What's the reason most people (women!) mention why they use an Apple device, regardless of all the security lacks and only average hardware and so on? "Because it just works." This implies a BB doesn't just work. How come?
    10-15-14 07:00 AM
    you guys who are saying 'keyboards are relics' are ignoring the fact that the Passport is the most innovative phone on the market in the past 5 years and the keyboard is the main reason.

Posted via CB10
    wilber1, alan510, wardy87 and 1 others like this.
    10-15-14 07:09 AM
    you guys who are saying 'keyboards are relics' are ignoring the fact that the Passport is the most innovative phone on the market in the past 5 years and the keyboard is the main reason.
    Seriously, what's innovative on the Passport? I mean beside the Sponge Bob shape. What's innovative???
    10-15-14 07:27 AM

Posted via CB10
    That might be so, but are Android and iOS users dropping their touch screens to have it? That's what BlackBerry needs. Unfortunately for them the majority of the world have moved on from physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 07:31 AM
186 1234 ...