The focus is to sell Passport and Classic (after November) release. No one from BlackBerry is going to talk about future devices, in order not to interrupt with current sales.

Please, realise this and stop the rants.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 12:25 PM
    Good luck with that.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 12:26 PM
    But I want an all touch device like a Z50 type

Commander and Chief of the Peevishlicious Crew
    10-14-14 12:29 PM
    Good luck with that.

Posted via CB10
    Good luck with asking about the all touch now

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 12:30 PM
    Good luck with asking about the all touch now

Posted via CB10
    Actually I'm totally looking forward to getting the passport. I've only had all touch devices so I guess I'm bucking the trend.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 12:47 PM
    BlackBerry would be stupid and also shooting themselves in the foot if they don't announce a full touch flagship device soon.

Geez, how hard is it to release an updated z10 and z30 with better features and specs like they did with the Passport. I mean the ground work is already laid out for them, they are also a cheaper manufactured device and selling more as compared to the BB10 keyboard versions.

WTH BB??

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 12:53 PM
    BlackBerry would be stupid and also shooting themselves in the foot if they don't announce a full touch flagship device soon.

Geez, how hard is it to release an updated z10 and z30 with better features and specs like they did with the Passport. I mean the ground work is already laid out for them, they are also a cheaper manufactured device and selling more as compared to the BB10 keyboard versions.

WTH BB??

Posted via CB10
    As mentioned they are focused on what's in the pipeline. Not announcing a new device may drive sales of the passport and classic. Or not announcing a new touch screen may cause some z10 customers to move to a newer touch screen. It's a gamble and they clearly have chosen what they want to do.

I have a z30 And I am sitting on the fence about the passport. I likely would have bought one had I been able to find them. Having said that if they announced a z50 I would likely skip the passport.

If they play it right I may end up buying both lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 01:53 PM
    As mentioned they are focused on what's in the pipeline. Having said that if they announced a z50 I would likely skip the passport.
    This.
    10-14-14 03:00 PM
    This.
    Yeah I'm skipping passport, and that Q10 with a tool belt no matter what. If they don't have a well spec'd all touch out by close of Q1 2015 then I'll just have to switch. Z10 will be two years old and I'm done with PKB devices even though I used to say I'd never get a phone without one.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    10-14-14 03:05 PM
    Seriously, why would asking about an all touch BlackBerry inhibit sales of the Passport and/or Classic? I'm not interested in either of those phones, but I'm extremely interested in a new all touch BlackBerry.
    10-14-14 03:10 PM
    I'm done with PKB devices even though I used to say I'd never get a phone without one.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    This is exactly why they need a full touch

Most BlackBerry users swore to a physical keyboard, including me. Then they changed that for a lot of us, by releasing the Z10 with BlackBerry 10 and the best virtual keyboard to date (imo). They showed people that a virtual keyboard can be great and now most of us don't want to go back to a physical keyboard. Focusing on physical keyboard devices can cause some of these 'new' virtual keyboard users to abandon ship as 1) the Z10 is nearing its 2 year age and contracts will soon be up and b) the Z30 is plagued by not being available on many carriers.
    They got people of their physical keyboards and not releasing an all new all touch could hurt them in the long term (imo)

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 03:12 PM
    I currently use a Z10.. Have no interest in either the passport or the classic. So If you assume no updated Full touch is coming what are my options but leave BB and go to another system. I realize they have not sold as many Z10/Z30 as they would have liked but they have sold some and I would assume some not all of us are happy with full touch and not interested in going back. So if they continue down the path of all Qwerty phones they will lose the people that have made the switch which will only lower there market share even further.
    10-14-14 03:20 PM
    The focus is to sell Passport and Classic (after November) release. No one from BlackBerry is going to talk about future devices, in order not to interrupt with current sales.

Please, realise this and stop the rants.

Posted via CB10
    Hey, some of us get immense pleasure from ranting. Don't take that away from us!

:P

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1418 I Bell | CB10
    shaleem, kbz1960, Mike1117 and 1 others like this.
    10-14-14 03:34 PM
    Yeah, I'm a little tired of these all-touch requests that randomly show up in comments and posts, and are usually OT, yeah, sometimes even derail whole threads.

I'm not saying I would not enjoy a new all-touch flagship, quite the contrary. I'm not the one to deny this little pleasure to the hardcore all-touch crowd. I'd like to see it rather sooner than later, but I agree with OP, the rants and requests are getting a little tiring...

No offense... :-)

(Z10 and Q10 owner here, like'em both very much, bought Z10 for brother, getting Z30 soon for wife, Passport for myself)

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    10-14-14 03:58 PM
    Releasing an all touch phone is a MUST. There's no excuse on that

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 05:37 PM
    #qwerty #pkb #classic #passport ?