I just got the 9900 and when I was getting the new phone the guys at BB Mobile put my SIM into the new phone out of my 9700 and it went through the set up on the 9900.
    I hadn't had a chance to back up my emails or anything from the 9700 so when I put the sim back into my 9700 all my emails were still in the "messages" folder and I set up my Hotmail and Rogers Blackberry email accounts again on my 9700 because they weren't there.

All the emails say "Recieved Using: Unknown" and "Sent Using: Unknown"
    I wanna know how I can move all my hotmail emails into under the "Hotmail" folder/icon and the rogers BB emails into its respestive folder/icon.
    Can this be done?

Thanks in advace!!
    08-12-11 11:13 PM
    In Os5 you open the main messages folder, press Menu/Options/Inbox Settings and make sure the boxes for each are not checked. If checked they end up in one single folder. I have no clue "yet" of Os7. But soon I hope! Sorry I couldn't be more help. Did you have your old pin# removed from your account when you switched. If not your old BB may still be receiving the emails too and creating a problem. Call your carrier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-11 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD