Any good Free VIOP for my Blackberry Tour?

All i want is the separate phone number and if i can make in/out calls. I don't mind if they use my minutes. I just want to separate phone number.

btw my Blackberry Tour doesn't have a wifi. so it has to work with 3G

Thanks
    03-03-11 12:24 AM
    Not really. First, most VOIP apps require wifi, which the Tour doesn't have. The exception is Verizon/Skype.

There is also IM+ Talk, which gives you walkie-talkie VOIP via Skype. If you have a Skype number, you can give out your Skype number and use IM+ Talk.

The other option is to get a Google Voice number. It's not VOIP, but if you are just wanting to have a second number for your phone, you can have GV forward to your phone (or to any phone). You can also call out using your GV number.
    03-03-11 09:14 AM
    There's no good voip apps, let alone free ones.
    03-03-11 01:52 PM
    Well, If you are a BlackBerry user and want to reap the benefits of cheap and free calls through VoIP on your phone, here are some options for you. VoIP telephone allows you to make free and cheap calls both locally and internationally. VoIP telephone also comes with a lot more features.
    11-24-11 01:38 AM
    You can make the most of VoIP as it allows you to make cheap and free calls on your phone. Through VoIP phone you can make long distance calls at reduced prices. It also provides you latest and highly advanced phone features like virtual voicemail, efaxing, virtual receptionist and lots more features.
    02-04-12 01:40 AM
    There's no good voip apps, let alone free ones.
    Last edited by kirk89; 02-07-12 at 10:55 PM.
    02-04-12 01:45 AM
    You can make the most of VoIP as it allows you to make cheap and free calls on your phone. Through VoIP phone you can make long distance calls at reduced prices. It also provides you latest and highly advanced phone features like virtual voicemail, efaxing, virtual receptionist and lots more features.
    There's quite a few apps for that, I use Vopium and if both users have it installed and they're on WiFi the calls will be free.
    02-04-12 02:40 AM
    Just search "voip" in appworld to see all the apps.
    02-04-12 02:42 AM
    VOIP over wifi is provided by an app called MobileVOIP.. no incoming calls though but at least you can call real telephones.. app is free and calls are very cheap.
    03-30-12 07:34 AM
    Residential | Comwave Mobile App | Comwave

comwave, for the playbook and also for your blackberry.
    03-30-12 08:01 AM
    I think no need to use separate phone number, just use a application named Smartgroschen, For cheap VoIP call I am using Smartgroschen Application, its very easy to use & very much cheap. It has also free chat option.
    06-16-14 03:03 PM
    There is a Free made in waterloo ontario app gives you a Free number anyone can call and If You are Calling canadian numbers its Free Calling to land or cellphone
    If You call another fongo customer they can use the app or a dongle its Free no matter what

Its Called fongo highly rated and itbwas bbry compatible before bb10 and there is a bb10 app too

Posted via CrackBerry App
    06-16-14 04:39 PM
    I use a free Sipgate number with the Bria app. It has a separately purchasable codec to reduce data over mobile networks.

I'm in the UK, and never had an issue with VOIP over cell here, but ymmv depending where you are.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-14 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD