just thought I'd share something I've been seeing lately in emails from people not using a blackberry.

"Please excuse any typos or mis spelled words
    Sent from my <insert non blackberry> phone"
    09-21-11 12:57 PM
    just thought I'd share something I've been seeing lately in emails from people not using a blackberry.

"Please excuse any typos or mis spelled words
    Sent from my <insert non blackberry> phone"
    This has been happening for a long time

actually there was a article in some business mag I was reading telling people to put

"Sent from my BlackBerry" into your email body from your computer, as a reason for shorter responses,

and to remove "sent from my BlackBerry" from your BlackBerry unless you replied right away. people see "sent from my BlackBerry" at the bottom of an email that took you 6 hours to reply to as you saw you had the email and ignored it.

in the consumer space I guess this apology is kinda funny, I'd be sure to point out every flaw in a reply and point them to a better mobile phone.
    09-21-11 01:19 PM
    and to remove "sent from my BlackBerry" from your BlackBerry unless you replied right away. people see "sent from my BlackBerry" at the bottom of an email that took you 6 hours to reply to as you saw you had the email and ignored it.
    As simple as this sounds, it's quite an eye opener lol.
    09-21-11 02:41 PM
    This has been happening for a long time

actually there was a article in some business mag I was reading telling people to put

"Sent from my BlackBerry" into your email body from your computer, as a reason for shorter responses,

in the consumer space I guess this apology is kinda funny, I'd be sure to point out every flaw in a reply and point them to a better mobile phone.
    Haha. Remove it if you replied late. lol.
    09-21-11 03:00 PM
    My gaffer at work had it at the bottom of her email.

Stupid ipad ummm I mean non blackberry phone...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-11 03:01 PM
    09-21-11 03:41 PM
    As simple as this sounds, it's quite an eye opener lol.
    Haha. Remove it if you replied late. lol.
    For a short while I actually had "Sent from my BlackBerry" as Autotext, so I could add it to the bottom of emails I replied to quickly

but it wasn't there for the ignored one. but as more and more consumers have smart phones, the fact that I have a BlackBerry no longer means I'm going to reply right away, because the other brands of phones have thankfully make it common place for people to not respond from their phone quickly.

THOUGH When I am writing emails to company's who only have iOS/Android Apps and I want to ask about a BlackBerry App I always include "Sent from my BlackBerry" in the email
    09-21-11 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD