Hi Guys
    Is there a way to turn off this wretched message? I've checked with my organisation and they say "no way" as its a global setting for all devices on their blackberry server!!

Is there a way round this

Any help, gratefully received
    11-15-10 06:51 AM
    If you are on BES, I think your IT admins have to remove it.

For BIS users, simply log into your BIS account and edit the signatures attached to the email addresses.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 07:20 AM
    I can't see what yours is but if you go to the carrier website there is probably a link that takes you there.

Like mine is sprint.BlackBerry.com
    I can change my signature there.

11-15-10 07:45 AM
    You can actually change it through the email settings on the phone too. But that's only if you're on BIS. Otherwise, as already stated, you need to ask your IT department to change it for you. I know I'd hate for that dumb signature to be showing up on my sent emails too.
    11-15-10 10:41 AM
    There's always this option, but you could get fired for messin with the man!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/remo...lackberry-569/

11-15-10 07:53 PM
    Have you checked to see if its in your Auto-Signature? Go into Mail -> Options -> Email Settings. It's often just the default in there that can be edited or cleared.
    11-15-10 08:14 PM
    Have you checked to see if its in your Auto-Signature? Go into Mail -> Options -> Email Settings. It's often just the default in there that can be edited or cleared.
    He's on BES and is locked out.

11-16-10 12:53 AM
    In my experience, its always good to check the basics. It's the default signature, but it can also be enforced by BES policy. It's possible, given the little information that we have, that the IT person didn't know it is just text in the Auto-Sig.

GMail has a similar sig line that they will tack onto your emails and most people don't realize it is even there unless you see an email from yourself.
    11-16-10 02:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD