I've tried searching.. but only found threads wishing to STOP sent messages from being sent to the device..

I liked sending emails in gmail (thru web) and then having the emails forwarded to my device.. anyone know how to turn this feature back on?
    12-10-09 12:01 AM
    Go the the Bis website for your carrier and check the filters. You can create one so that you'll get copies of sent emails from your desktop.
    12-10-09 08:31 AM
    Thanks for reply.. I tried that.. but doesn't seem to be working.

"Apply filter when" I sent to the From field

Contains: my email address

and checked forward to device.

am i missing something here?
    12-10-09 09:12 PM
    Thanks for reply.. I tried that.. but doesn't seem to be working.

"Apply filter when" I sent to the From field

Contains: my email address

and checked forward to device.

am i missing something here?
    This setup is for inbound and outbound emails to/from your BB only.

What you want to achieve cannot be done with the native Bb email setup. Push email can only push the emails arriving at you Gmail inbox. The BB email has no link to other Gamil labels/folders.

You can install the Google Gmail App at m.google.com and use it together with BB email. This app gives you full access to all Gamil folders, including Sent.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 09:30 PM
    This setup is for inbound and outbound emails to/from your BB only.

What you want to achieve cannot be done with the native Bb email setup. Push email can only push the emails arriving at you Gmail inbox. The BB email has no link to other Gamil labels/folders.

You can install the Google Gmail App at m.google.com and use it together with BB email. This app gives you full access to all Gamil folders, including Sent.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    but this is the thing.. prior to this new account (just switched mobile # and started a new BIS account) i used to get all sent emails to my phone.
    12-11-09 01:15 AM
    but this is the thing.. prior to this new account (just switched mobile # and started a new BIS account) i used to get all sent emails to my phone.
    That's not possible unless your own phone is under BES, not BIS. Or you were referring to sent from your BB and NOT your from you computer.
    12-11-09 08:41 AM
    That's not possible unless your own phone is under BES, not BIS. Or you were referring to sent from your BB and NOT your from you computer.
    hmm... i'm not sure what to say.. I know for a fact it was under BIS.. and I was definitely sending emails FROM the pc.. and immediately a sent copy would be sent to my handset.

also.. a google search will show many others had this issue.. although they saw this as a problem whereas i liked this feature..
    12-13-09 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD