ok... w/e... just please send me some feedback... thats all i want... no more of this ****!!!
    With that attitude, no one is going to help you with squat.
    10-06-08 04:40 PM
    I guess he's not getting the powepoint!
    Lol!!!! The perfect first post - welcome to CB!!!!
    10-06-08 04:41 PM
    I think that you should call RIM who make the BlackBerry - there you have learned something.

I am sure that they will send you all sorts of glossy ads and publicity.

If you want a PowerPoint presentation then I suggest that you contact a grapics company. Of course they will not provide any content but then you can read our forums and become somewhat conversant with the varous devices without the inconvenience of taking your credit card out of your pocket to actually buy one - as we have all done.
    10-06-08 04:43 PM
    The blackberry is okay. I have been using one since June but after my contract is up I will definately be going back to a windows mobile phone. There aren't very many applications for the device. You have to pay for everything etc. I guess once I am able to use 4.5 it might make it better. I have had a lot of technical issues with the bb curve.
    Its not like anyone on this thread has really helped me anyway... thanks for your time... and if you do intend to help me with some constructive feed-back, that would be greatly appreciated
    i have a HTC and not alot of experience with blackberry... I'm just asking for a lil help, not an argument...
    What I don't understand is this. If this is NOT for personal use, whoever is asking you sell BBs should provide you with marketing materials and some experience with the phone!

If this is for personal use, read the forum, ask specific phones. I personally found that it is the kind of thing you have to experience for yourself you know its greatness!
    10-06-08 04:48 PM
    thanks guys for the feed back, i will start a new thread for feed back, not a ppt... sorry to take up your time...
    10-06-08 04:55 PM
    Hmmm Alltel Rep should = knowledge about all products the company represents and sells to the consumer!

Sounds like you need to do a bit of homework.....on your own!
    10-06-08 04:57 PM
    thanks guys for the feed back, i will start a new thread for feed back, not a ppt... sorry to take up your time...
    God, please don't start another thread...
    10-06-08 04:58 PM
    Hmmm Alltel Rep should = knowledge about all products the company represents and sells to the consumer!

Sounds like you need to do a bit of homework.....on your own!
    I beleive that is what he tried to do. Unfortunately he went about it wrong and got reemed for it.

I think this whole thread would have gone better if that would have been pointed out in a constructive manner instead of attacking him... but that is just my 2 cents.
    10-06-08 05:00 PM
    That is all folks.
    10-06-08 05:01 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD