I know you guys are Blackberry fanatics...

I also know that you are CrackBerry fanatics...

So what im looking for is a powerpoint (.ppt) that would help others like yourselves that were in the dark about blackberries before you were informed about what they can do and why you like blackberry. Be creative as well as funny! Make them visually attracting and informing! Send them to my e-mail, send them to my crackberry account, or attach them to this thread! Have fun with it and I look forward to learning from what you guys and gals already know!!!

*All .ppt files are accepted, but would prefer Alltel
    10-06-08 03:51 PM
    Hmm. Yes. Let me get right on making a power point presentation for ya...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 03:56 PM

So what im looking for is a powerpoint (.ppt) that would help others like yourselves that were in the dark about blackberries before you were informed about what they can do and why you like blackberry. Be creative as well as funny! Make them visually attracting and informing! Send them to my e-mail, send them to my crackberry account, or attach them to this thread! Have fun with it and I look forward to learning from what you guys and gals already know!!!

So you want us to create a powerpoint for you to sell you on a BB? if being here does not do it for you----- a powerpoint never will!!!!!! Any you had the never to be picky about the type of powerpoint! WOW!!!!!!!
    10-06-08 03:56 PM

Duplicate: http://forums.crackberry.com/f72/all...ckberry-78896/
    10-06-08 03:57 PM
    Hmm. Yes. Let me get right on making a power point presentation for ya...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    we can work together on it, we will have several meetings to make sure it is in the file type he needs. in about a week perhaps we will have it complete!!!

NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
    10-06-08 03:58 PM
    we can work together on it, we will have several meetings to make sure it is in the file type he needs. in about a week perhaps we will have it complete!!!

NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
    Good, good. I'll have my assistant call your assistant and we can setup some times. Forget my actual projects I am working on right now for my CEO - we have a job to do!!!
    10-06-08 04:03 PM
    I was just asking a question... I was more or less lookin for user feedback. not looking for ... replys... thanks anyway
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 10-06-08 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Language, keep it family friendly.
    10-06-08 04:06 PM
    Good, good. I'll have my assistant call your assistant and we can setup some times. Forget my actual projects I am working on right now for my CEO - we have a job to do!!!
    I will ask for a leave of absence from school---forget the kids he needs a ppt!!!!!
    10-06-08 04:08 PM
    I was just asking a question... I was more or less lookin for user feedback. not looking for ... replys... thanks anyway
    Exaclty what question were you asking other than CREATE A POWERPOINT AND EMAIL ME OR POST IT HERE? Feedback and creating a powerpoint are two totally different things---you asked for a powerpoint!
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 10-06-08 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Language quoted
    10-06-08 04:10 PM
    Exaclty what question were you asking other than CREATE A POWERPOINT AND EMAIL ME OR POST IT HERE? Feedback and creating a powerpoint are two totally different things---you asked for a powerpoint!
    Agreed. All joking aside, I can guarantee you that 99.9% of the members of CB will be more than happy to tell you why Blackberries are wonderful. However, requesting that we make you a PowerPoint (AND specify what file extension you prefer!?) is a bit much. Seriously. I'm not entirely sure what you expected....
    10-06-08 04:13 PM
    Can you use rational judgment and possibly add? Put one with the other and you could possibly come up with a conclusion. I was looking for User Feedback in a ppt form.
    10-06-08 04:14 PM
    No kidding you were looking for user feedback in a PowerPoint format. I think we get that. It's just a bit... I don't know. I just wouldn't personally expect someone to just throw together a PowerPoint Presentation randomly....
    10-06-08 04:16 PM
    And I do enjoy a good laugh; I don’t mean to come across angry. I was just looking for something that I could use to have other opinions and feedback in a way that caught their eye rather then having them read a piece of paper about what someone else thinks.
    10-06-08 04:17 PM
    Try it, just once.

10-06-08 04:18 PM
    And I do enjoy a good laugh; I don�t mean to come across angry. I was just looking for something that I could use to have other opinions and feedback in a way that caught their eye rather then having them read a piece of paper about what someone else thinks.
    Hmm. Then why don't YOU make a PowerPoint?
    10-06-08 04:18 PM
    And I do enjoy a good laugh; I don�t mean to come across angry. I was just looking for something that I could use to have other opinions and feedback in a way that caught their eye rather then having them read a piece of paper about what someone else thinks.
    are you using this for something other than personal use?
    10-06-08 04:19 PM
    Chad Yusten
    Seller of ALL *NEW* Phones
    Alltel Sales Representative ...
    It very obvious, OP is looking for feedback that he can include in a PowerPoint presentation.

You can't be serious about asking strangers to do it for you.
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 10-06-08 at 04:29 PM.
    10-06-08 04:24 PM
    It very obvious, OP is looking for feedback that he can include in a PowerPoint presentation.

You mean he is asking us to do his work for him? I am all for helping but a powerpoint is a bit much!!!!!
    10-06-08 04:33 PM
    Who needs a pp try using a bb and you wont go back
    10-06-08 04:33 PM
    Hmm. Then why don't YOU make a PowerPoint?
    i have a HTC and not alot of experience with blackberry... I'm just asking for a lil help, not an argument...
    10-06-08 04:34 PM
    i have a HTC and not alot of experience with blackberry... I'm just asking for a lil help, not an argument...
    Asking for a little help = Hi all I am not familiar with BB but I need a PPT to sell folks on them. Could you tell me what you like best about your BB, why is it called a CB and anything else that would be helpful?

A nonsensical, outlandish request for a little help: please be creative and make me a powerpoint but I only want it in .xls format. you can email me or post it here.

The problem is NOT asking for help but asking for help in POWERPOINT form!
    10-06-08 04:37 PM

If even the respective Mr. McLay thinks it's a bit much, then it must be so.....
    10-06-08 04:39 PM
    ok... w/e... just please send me some feedback... thats all i want... no more of this ...!!!
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 10-06-08 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Second language warning, don't do it again.
    10-06-08 04:39 PM
    I guess he's not getting the powepoint!
    10-06-08 04:40 PM
    This thread is just..wow
    10-06-08 04:40 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD