I have down loaded it but have not had a chance to try it out yet.
    This is a picture of the app icon
    Seen this on the USA TODAY app under personal tech listed as the top 10 must have apps. An app calle-img_20150422_134012_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 12:45 PM
    What kind of app is it?
    04-22-15 12:48 PM
    Why didn't you open the thread AFTER you have tried the app? You would have had something to say about it ...
    jason9900 and FairlightRacing like this.
    04-22-15 12:51 PM
    It's an app like snapchat

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 12:52 PM
    Could you explain why you thought this particular app would interesting and/or useful to us? Your post seems pretty pointless so far.
    04-22-15 01:06 PM
    Could you explain why you thought this particular app would interesting and/or useful to us? Your post seems pretty pointless so far.
    Because of all the posts about snapchat. Not that hard to figure out.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 01:17 PM
    Headquarters in San Francisco... Yeah like they won't get any Patriot Act giving up information.

BlackBerry Z10, the way to go!
    04-22-15 01:35 PM
    Because of all the posts about snapchat. Not that hard to figure out.
    Actually, you've missed the point completely. No one is looking for an app that replicates SnapChat functionality - there are a dozen already, including Facebook's and BBM. What makes SnapChat so important is not what it does, but rather who is using it. And that is over 100M people, most of whom are in North America, but spreading out to the rest of the world. In the US, it's one of the most-used apps for people under 30, and without it, you will miss many (perhaps most) communications from people in that age group, who tend to use it as their primary means of communication. And existing SnapChat users aren't going to duplicate all of their Snaps on a second app just because one of their contacts doesn't have SnapChat.

SnapChat isn't just an app, it's a social network, and like all social networks, it's real value is in who uses it, and thus to some degree the total number of users using it.
    pantlesspenguin and bakron1 like this.
    04-22-15 01:55 PM
    Actually, you've missed the point completely. No one is looking for an app that replicates SnapChat functionality - there are a dozen already, including Facebook's and BBM. What makes SnapChat so important is not what it does, but rather who is using it. And that is over 100M people, most of whom are in North America, but spreading out to the rest of the world. In the US, it's one of the most-used apps for people under 30, and without it, you will miss many (perhaps most) communications from people in that age group, who tend to use it as their primary means of communication. And existing SnapChat users aren't going to duplicate all of their Snaps on a second app just because one of their contacts doesn't have SnapChat.

SnapChat isn't just an app, it's a social network, and like all social networks, it's real value is in who uses it, and thus to some degree the total number of users using it.
    I agree, just thought I'd share

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 02:26 PM
    Saw not seen, for your future posts!

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    04-22-15 04:24 PM
    Saw not seen, for your future posts!

That's a pretty big risk you're taking considering how easily Denise rhymes with (grammar) police haha.

I admit the thought crossed my mind...

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-22-15 04:45 PM
    Always risk big.

04-22-15 06:29 PM