I can never see pictures in emails. How do I adjust my settings so that I can see pictures? I have an 8330 Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 08:47 PM
    Do you click on open attachments...?? You have to open the attachments to see them..
    07-24-10 02:31 AM
    yea once you click "Open Attachment" it will download, then show in the email.
    07-24-10 02:40 AM
    I can open a specific attachment but I meant pictures that are part of an email. For example, an email from Target that may have pictures already as part of the email. Any suggestions?
    07-25-10 02:21 PM
    Your bb won't show the full email until you hook up by clicking the link in the email. Then your browser will open and take you there.

07-25-10 03:21 PM
    I think you click the email and then the menu button and get images link from the menu. that should show you the images in the html email. Is that what you mean?
    07-25-10 07:25 PM
    I can open a specific attachment but I meant pictures that are part of an email. For example, an email from Target that may have pictures already as part of the email. Any suggestions?
    Your emails will show embedded pictures if you have that option enabled in your email settings.

Your emails will not show pictures that are linked to the internet until you select Menu > "Get Images".
    07-25-10 07:37 PM
    I dl an app called "Show me the Images" that does a great job of loading images in my emails. Do a search though because I sure can't remember where I actually found it, lol. It works great though!

07-25-10 08:51 PM
    There's an app you can get that automatically downloads images. It's a paid app, but works great.
    Show Me The Images
    07-25-10 08:52 PM
    There's an app you can get that automatically downloads images. It's a paid app, but works great.
    Show Me The Images
    Will this application show the images just like it does on the desktop computer email? I am looking for something like that to put on my wife's blackberry.
    07-26-10 05:44 AM
    Show Me The Images does a pretty good job. However it is unfair to directly compare a phone's display to that of a desktop PC.

On the other hand it is only $2.99 so it's not a big deal.

I use Show Me The Images and I am very happy with it. My PC has two 28" displays and a beast of a video card so it does display pics a mite better than my 9700.

Show Me The Images display quality will also vary depending on which model BlackBerry it is running on. Newer models are better.
    07-26-10 05:59 AM
    Will this application show the images just like it does on the desktop computer email? I am looking for something like that to put on my wife's blackberry.
    Show Me The Images automatically downloads the images in an email without the user having to press the menu key and selecting get images. The email loads just as it would if viewing it on your computer.

07-26-10 08:07 AM
    A nice thing about Show Me The Images is that you have the choice of automatically downloading images for all emails, or only from white-listed email addresses. That's what I do, because there are some emails that I always ignore on my BB (I read on my PC instead) and others that I always want pictures (for example, my grocery store specials.) Downloading images for emails that you won't even read on your BB takes up device memory.
    07-26-10 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD