Hello all,

Had some software issues recently and decided to do a wipe and restore. Completed it after a few hours but had some questions.

1) Do BBM chats come back after a full restore? I seem to have emails and text messages but no BBM

2) Does a full restore also do items like wallpaper, folders, notifications and such? I seem to be missing some of these items.

Any other tips anybody can offer? I am also getting the duplicate contacts and usual crap Blackberry issues.

Thanks in advance,

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 06:18 PM
    1) Do BBM chats come back after a full restore? I seem to have emails and text messages but no BBM.
    Good question! I will say I think so, but I really never bothered paying attention.

2) Does a full restore also do items like wallpaper, folders, notifications and such? I seem to be missing some of these items.
    Yeah, it should all come back, provided the backup restore EVERYTHING you backed up.

Any other tips anybody can offer? I am also getting the duplicate contacts and usual crap Blackberry issues.
    I never do full restores.Always leave BlackBerry Runtime out if you want yor Android apps not to crap out. Restoring settings could also lead to a multitude of bugs specially if you are restoring from a older version into a newer OS. This is pretty much it.

Best of luck!
    curves2000 likes this.
    08-12-15 10:28 PM